To the people calling Usman an American or 'Marty'

Usman speaks with an American accent Adesanya has a NZ accent.
Neither speak English with a Nigerian accent.
They are what they are, I bet neither can vote in Nigerian elections and they won't be travelling on Nigerian passports.
Even if thy can vote in Nigeria it just means theyre Dual Citizens. Which is not a big deal and there are even Politicians in US who are dual citizens. Especially Israel/US dual citizens in the US senate and House of Representatives.

Marty is very likely a dual citizen, since he was born and raised until 13 in Nigeria.
No Israel was there till he was 13. Marty was was there till he was 8.

I'm a similar age to Marty and can't recall five events of my life prior to the age of five, when he moved to America.

Great American fighter.

Israel is New Zeelander first, Nigerian second
Usman is American first, Nigerian second

They are what they are, I bet neither can vote in Nigerian elections and they won't be travelling on Nigerian passports.
Usman is a proud citizen here in the U.S. He talks about what a great life he has in this country beyond what he dreamed about in Nigeria. I'm happy for him. He's worked hard and deserves it.

It's just another word for black, and they call themselves that all the time.
<{monica}>

I find it odd sherdog has thir own emoji which implies the use of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, but spelling it out is a no no.

It is literally latin for the word black if we are talking about the same thing.

I dont think literally means what you think it means.
Nigrum in Latin and in Spanish Negro is the word for black.... not :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

But again thanks for playing.

Oops.

Still, point stands. They may both be dual citizens.
Yeahhh sorry didn’t mean to sound like a dick with my earlier post. But yeah they can be dual for sure.

Damn straight, that would be like trying to travel with a Vietnamese, Thai, Philippines passport. If you think I'm racist to keep it real think almost any African passport as well. If you want to blame someone blame our 1st world countries visa laws and the trends with 3rd world countries entering 1st world countries like Australia, NZ, the UK and 2nd world countries like America.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018...ll-on-run-as-visas-expire/9759388?pfmredir=sm

@lsa stop fucking with @grndzro !!!

Just because you are a strong, beautiful, smart and independent woman and today is international womens day, gives you no right to fuck with people for shits and giggles!!

That being said @lsa since I respect you especially today, you may have realised I haven’t bombarded your pms with dick pics today. I will hold off till the day is over. You have 56 more mins.

Back