To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

haha I wanna go party with remco and murray. I'll help you guys bust some skulls

Originally posted by Lee Murray
heres one.it was when i first started in mma i was fighting in ring of truth one of lee hasdall shows it was the night before my fight i went in to a local pub in south london to collect some money off someone for some tickets and the boxing was on the big screen prince nassem was fighting a guy called bungu so i stayed to watch it so i sit down,this guy stands right in front of me i ask him to move over nicely so i can see the screen he says "no you are sitting in my seat you can stand up and wacth it like me"so i said no one was sitting in it when i came in, he replies"i am not moving and thats that"so i get up,as i get up he puts is face right in my face so i spanked him with a right hook he was out cold then is mate came running at me so i hit with a straight right left upper cut he went out cold as well there was two bodys on the floor not moving and i broke my left hand pretty bad then the man behind the bar comes charging at me as well so i grabbed him in a thai clinch and kneed him 2 or 3 times in the face he was out cold as well but face was pissing with blood so i left the pub jump in my car and went home,when i got home i looked at my knee and i had a piece of skin on it from the mans head and i could not close my hand when dexter came to my house in the morning he looked at my hand and said i could not fight we need to go hospital i said fuck that shit i have not train for nothing i am fighting so we went to the arena and i fought a guy called mike tomlinson i tape my hand up and just used my right i caught him with a few good rights he was rocked so he took me down then i caught him in a keylock on the ground and won the fight after that i went to the hospital and got my hand plastered up it was broke in 2 places.

Now that is a good street fight story,thanks for sharing that with us Lee.:)

So Lee & Remco....When am I drinking with you guys?
:D
Been looking for a holiday with some "extreme"sports....and this is is something I can do
hehe

Originally posted by Dexter Casey
What Lee has forgotten is that a week later we was asked to go on the biggest breakfast TV program in the UK , "The Big Breakfast" to talk about the growing sport of Vale Tudo. Me as the current champion and Lee as the hottest up and commer in the country. So we are sittting on this couch in our suits trying to look responsible and good representatives of the sport and after a few boring questions the interviewer, a guy named Jonny Vaughn says, "So what happened to your hand Lee?" His hand was still massively swolen! We told him it was a training accident but after the show we told him the truth.

lol, sometimes a lie can be necessary i guess.... :)

Big Swede i wudnt call it imature it seemed he had to fight sum dude got in his face and knew he had back up in the joint saw lee on his own it is 95% he was gonna start on murray , all murray did was use his sences and got the first hit in as any one of us wud hav dun

Lee reminds me a lot of my best mate, looks a bit like em' too. My mate works in a job where he's dealing with all different kinds of people from different backgrounds and he's very professional about it despite the pressures of the job. He works out every day as a gym instructor working in a health centre but he has lots of nerves always on the go and uses that energy to work out but can be edgy if someone upsets him. I'm always the piece maker so it

damn, good topic.

<i> Lee says "oh Yeah?" (Note Lee usually says this before a fight). </i>

lol, exactly what i say.

I supported him when I hadn't even seen him fight so there's that bright spark theory gone whoosh right past you.

He's an exciting fighter from my country, plus I support all our fighters, what you say doesn't matter in the slightest.

I like it when he said "woot da fack wooz dat?!" after the Rivera fight, he sounded like Lee Evans lol :D

lol what does it matter if he says oh yeah yeah , or what ever words aint nothing in a fight

Originally posted by Baby Girl
I don't think that you guys hsould encourage talk about street fights... MMA needs to try to get away from the image of thugs having a tear up outside pubs

STFU and keep doing your "dick" work!

Back