To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

Lee,
No I mean no disrespect....But if you think merchandising your image as a streetfighter will sell....Cool,
Just keep in mind the UFC is moving painfully forward from the SEG days...

Guess the street fights are not that memorable after all the hype.:cool:

lol seems so i was so looking forward to them , maybe he has so many he can decide what one to post which ios good for us as there will be aload , or he is busy

It would probably be like, "yeah, one guy was talking shit so Lee punched him and knocked out three of his teeth.......

come one guys...
some people have an club to run...

we where in London after an fight and went clubbing. at the end we came on Leicester Sqaure and we parked our cars.
Lee was walking towards us and some idiot oppened the door and bumped to Lee's knee.
Lee said what's wrong??
The guy said some words and said to Lee to fuck off. Lee said get out of the car. so he got out.
I need to write down that Lee was injured on his right hand and could fight only with his left one!!!!

the first two received an left hook and went down.
and than it went wrong......... :)
we where with Dexter, Gnoom and I. it was us 4 against .... plenty (more than 20)

Men this was the craziest fight i ever seen!!!

Originally posted by JaMiRoTaUrO
Lee,
No I mean no disrespect....But if you think merchandising your image as a streetfighter will sell....Cool,
Just keep in mind the UFC is moving painfully forward from the SEG days...

Is it now?? Is that why they always bring up the Lee/Tito streetfight??

Rogan, after Murray beat Rivera: Ok Lee, please give us your thoughts on your former streetfighting partner TIto Ortiz??

Moving painfully away alright.

Thanks for the story, I still have yet to figure out how it is that these dumbasses on the street end up picking fights with worldclass fighters. :rolleyes: It's not like they go around looking for fights or anything :D

heres one.it was when i first started in mma i was fighting in ring of truth one of lee hasdall shows it was the night before my fight i went in to a local pub in south london to collect some money off someone for some tickets and the boxing was on the big screen prince nassem was fighting a guy called bungu so i stayed to watch it so i sit down,this guy stands right in front of me i ask him to move over nicely so i can see the screen he says "no you are sitting in my seat you can stand up and wacth it like me"so i said no one was sitting in it when i came in, he replies"i am not moving and thats that"so i get up,as i get up he puts is face right in my face so i spanked him with a right hook he was out cold then is mate came running at me so i hit with a straight right left upper cut he went out cold as well there was two bodys on the floor not moving and i broke my left hand pretty bad then the man behind the bar comes charging at me as well so i grabbed him in a thai clinch and kneed him 2 or 3 times in the face he was out cold as well but face was pissing with blood so i left the pub jump in my car and went home,when i got home i looked at my knee and i had a piece of skin on it from the mans head and i could not close my hand when dexter came to my house in the morning he looked at my hand and said i could not fight we need to go hospital i said fuck that shit i have not train for nothing i am fighting so we went to the arena and i fought a guy called mike tomlinson i tape my hand up and just used my right i caught him with a few good rights he was rocked so he took me down then i caught him in a keylock on the ground and won the fight after that i went to the hospital and got my hand plastered up it was broke in 2 places.

DaTechnician29... The street fight between Murray and Ortiz is hyped up because it will sell more tickets and ortiz is a UFC fighter... This is not the same as some bloke in the pub who will not move out the way of the TV screen.

Murray I am glad that you are polite and then knock the snot out of assholes. World would be a better place if everyone did this.

Originally posted by Lee Murray
heres one.it was when i first started in mma i was fighting in ring of truth one of lee hasdall shows it was the night before my fight i went in to a local pub in south london to collect some money off someone for some tickets and the boxing was on the big screen prince nassem was fighting a guy called bungu so i stayed to watch it so i sit down,this guy stands right in front of me i ask him to move over nicely so i can see the screen he says "no you are sitting in my seat you can stand up and wacth it like me"so i said no one was sitting in it when i came in, he replies"i am not moving and thats that"so i get up,as i get up he puts is face right in my face so i spanked him with a right hook he was out cold then is mate came running at me so i hit with a straight right left upper cut he went out cold as well there was two bodys on the floor not moving and i broke my left hand pretty bad then the man behind the bar comes charging at me as well so i grabbed him in a thai clinch and kneed him 2 or 3 times in the face he was out cold as well but face was pissing with blood so i left the pub jump in my car and went home,when i got home i looked at my knee and i had a piece of skin on it from the mans head and i could not close my hand when dexter came to my house in the morning he looked at my hand and said i could not fight we need to go hospital i said fuck that shit i have not train for nothing i am fighting so we went to the arena and i fought a guy called mike tomlinson i tape my hand up and just used my right i caught him with a few good rights he was rocked so he took me down then i caught him in a keylock on the ground and won the fight after that i went to the hospital and got my hand plastered up it was broke in 2 places.

If any of you guys who do not see this story as a true warrior spirit or as a man who is a hardcore human at heart, then give your respects to THE MAN (why wasn't that your nickname?)

Back