To everyone praising Brown

Bore off,whats up with people like you always trying to discredit wins?
Bitter.

A win is only as good as the fighter who showed up for that fight. Silva was ALREADY gassed after having Brown's back. That's pathetic.

Silva gassed because he got obliterated in the standup. Dude was a zombie.

No.

He was gassed the fuck out after dominating the first 3 minutes. Props to Brown for winning but Silva's lawnmower sized gas tank had nothing to do with Brown

Silva gassed halfway through the 1st round, and it was pretty much a gimme from that point on. Before that he was dropped several times, and was even dropped by a gassed Silva in the 2nd. Neither guy deserves to be top 10.

Anyone who thinks he poses a challenge to Woodley, Lombard, Ellenberger, Condit, Lawler, or Hendricks is delusional

Way to piss on the parade. Minutes after a great performance, no surprise that someone feels the need to shit on it.

Who gives a fuck who you think he can or can't take? Fact is he deserves it above every single one of the guys you listed. This is as perfect an opportunity to bring someone new into the mix. Had he of fought Condit, it would have gave him an immediate shot. He's done enough.

Brown has heart and toughness to make him dangerous vs anyone in the division

I don't know anyone who think he poses a threat to Woodley, Lombard, Ellenberger, Condit, Lawler, or Hendricks, lol.

No matter what the guy does, you guys still give him shit..

WAR MATT BROWN!!!

Fuck the haters.

ts upset and asshurt as fuck, lol

How about the UFC just gives him a top 5 guy? He's been destroying guys who aren't top five and are up and comers, so why don't we just see him against a top five guy and see what he can do?

Either way I was super impressed with his performance tonight.

Regardless if you think he can beat a contender, he's earned his shot, period.

He beat a guy ranked below him, what exactly did he earn?

I'll give this to Brown, Silva is his best win. But let's see some top 10 guys before we start calling for title shots? K?

Silva gassed halfway through the 1st round, and it was pretty much a gimme from that point on. Before that he was dropped several times, and was even dropped by a gassed Silva in the 2nd. Neither guy deserves to be top 10.

Anyone who thinks he poses a challenge to Woodley, Lombard, Ellenberger, Condit, Lawler, or Hendricks is delusional

Not top ten? Delusional. He's won 7 in a row! I don't care if they're not big names they still fought in the UFC! The only people tied or have longer streaks are UFC champions!

LOL at the Erick Silva fanboys that love to use the "he lost because he got tired" excuse.

Every single thread on the first page is about Matt Brown. I guess he won his fight?

A win is only as good as the fighter who showed up for that fight. Silva was ALREADY gassed after having Brown's back. That's pathetic.

A win is a win.Bore off with your negativity,it reeks of bitterness.
Brown's obviously just promoting himself,and deserved a top 10 fighter next.
Can he win and then beat a top 5? We will see.

No, and we also need to scramble to come up with lame excuses that downplay his achievements

dude I don't know how the fuck anybody can make a thread like this looking down on his 7 fight win streak

Wow. Way to ruin the party captain killjoy.

It was a fantastic win. Why even try to discredit it?

Silva could've won that fight if he'd just continued with body shots... but he didn't.

Silva really, really needs to fix his cardio issues.

Brown needs to protect his body better.

But Brown is a dangerous, dangerous fighter and has the kind of heart/will that can give anyone problems.

He's kind of like a WW Diego, except that his striking is actually really dangerous.

I think he'll stumble at the top 5, but he'll be a top 10 gatekeeper for a while.

Back