To all the casuals who think GSP could ever beat GOAT Anderson

GSP would've beaten Anderson Silva. Anyone who knows anything about MMA accepts this as fact. It doesn't even warrant a debate.

I guess GSP himself knows nothing about MMA. He didn't think he could beat Silva. Otherwise he would have.

GSP would have beat Silva.

Silva couldn't stop Chaels takedowns and GSP is a better wrestler....

I think it would have been a very close fight.

I personally would give the edge to Silva, but GSP could definately win.

Jesus Christ, Anderson Silva fans are fucking sad.

Dude, it's 2019. Neither of them are relevant in the current MMA landscape. This thread has been done 10000 times. You aren't adding anything new. Just being one of the hundred Silva dbag fans beating the deadest horse of a topic in MMA history.

Just reminisce about the times your boy was relevant..... You know, over half a decade ago?

You should offer them dick pills

I guess GSP himself knows nothing about MMA. He didn't think he could beat Silva. Otherwise he would have.

Should have just used the "we're friends" excuse like Silva used to avoid Jones.

Typical. You don’t like GSP so you want him to come out of retirement and fight a larger top fighter in his prime.

It is funny how in their primes GSP was the only one expected to move up and fight arguably one of the greatest fighters. Anderson did not move up and fight Jones but GSP is expected to move up and when he doesn’t he is called a coward.

GSP said he would fight Anderson at 170 but Anderson did not want that.

You should ask for a GSP vs Izzy fight. Now Izzy is Anderson Silva Lite, a water downed version of the GOAT, but even that version of Anderson will destroy GSP.
GO ahead GSP fanboys, beg GSP to ask for that fight. If GSP asks for Izzy, dana will grant him, cause ufc is dying and desperate for big fights.
Lets see GSP get obliterated by an Anderson copy.

He beat Bisping and was a 185 champ. Yeah he ducked the rest of a stacked 185 division. But AS stuck around and took a bunch of L's. So it's not like he was ducking AS or anything, he was ducking Yoel and co. If Gastelum can knock down Izzy, GSP can overcome AS's size advantage. That doesn't mean he'd win, I think Hendo and Belfort were better fighters and oh well one mistake is all it takes and it could easily go that way. If Serra could KO GSP so could AS, but that doesn't mean it would be likely.

Fedor would never take a fight in the ufc.

Incorrect.

The UFC was offered a 1 fight deal by M1 for Fedor to fight their HW champion. The UFC said no.

Not that it matters much, since the UFC didn't have the best HW's. It wasn't like GSP going for easier competition.

4 years is lot of time in fight sports, especially when you have a lot more fight mileage.

If you knew about fighting you would know this.

The same one eyed Bisping GSP defeated to win the belt? lol

That version of Bisping that lost to Gsp didn't even had a visible muscle, he was totally deflated and he was starting to win the fight

Incorrect.

The UFC was offered a 1 fight deal by M1 for Fedor to fight their HW champion. The UFC said no.

Not that it matters much, since the UFC didn't have the best HW's. It wasn't like GSP going for easier competition.

If Fedor wanted to fight with the UFC, he could have signed with them. Case closed.

4 years is lot of time in fight sports, especially when you have a lot more fight mileage.

If you knew about fighting you would know this.

The same one eyed Bisping GSP defeated to win the belt? lol
Bisping has had tougher fights and took more damage.
He was always a bad matchup for Silva.

Yes, the same one eyed Bisping that stomped Silva and got defeated by GSP.

Back