To all the casuals who think GSP could ever beat GOAT Anderson

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
You should ask for a GSP vs Izzy fight. Now Izzy is Anderson Silva Lite, a water downed version of the GOAT, but even that version of Anderson will destroy GSP.
GO ahead GSP fanboys, beg GSP to ask for that fight. If GSP asks for Izzy, dana will grant him, cause ufc is dying and desperate for big fights.
Lets see GSP get obliterated by an Anderson copy.

If GSP believed he could beat Anderson Silva, then he would have taken the fight. GSP had no problems taking the fight against Michael Bisping to get a cheap double-belt.

GSP avoided Anderson for years, then fought Bisping right away. That is no coincidence. GSP knows his limitations better than his fans.

Casuals aren't contemplating hypothetical GSP/Silva match-ups at this point.

Your drug dealer is doing an awesome job

gsp_silva-side-by-side.jpg

GSP couldn't finish a cardboard box and people think he'd survive 25 minutes against the most dangerous fighter of all time

If Chael Sonnen can beat the shit out of him for 24.5 mins, no reason to think GSP wouldn't be competitive.

GSP avoided Anderson for years, then fought Bisping right away. That is no coincidence. GSP knows his limitations better than his fans.
Exactly. This is what makes GSP the smartest man in mma..

but could Silva beat GSP without his dick pills? I have my doubts.....

Or GSP without his vaseline?

Both were cheaters come on.
I don't disagree, but the referee can do something about vaseline, what can he do about Anderson's 8 hour erection?

Not necessarily

GSP was a big 170er as proven by him winning the 185 title, Gomi was a 155-160 fighter :p plus only one of them was a strong grappler. As for Koscheck, when has he ever done anything off his back? lol

GSP beats Anderson Silva any day.
Make it happen.
You will see.

GSP could whoop Anderson now, but you don't see him asking for Anderson which would do nothing for GSP's le-ga-cy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back