To all the casuals who think GSP could ever beat GOAT Anderson

GSP avoided Anderson for years, then fought Bisping right away. That is no coincidence. GSP knows his limitations better than his fans.

I’m an avid a GSP hater but even I’ll admit that he could have beat Anderson.

GSP’s problem wasn’t skill or strategy; it was courage.

Since this topic is back again

Is there any truth to the “GSP was ready to step in the cage at 112” rumor?

A lot of people have said they were supposed to square off and then fight but after Anderson had that shit show against Maia the UFC scrapped it

True or just some BS that has been said?

GSP avoided Anderson for years, then fought Bisping right away. That is no coincidence. GSP knows his limitations better than his fans.
By right away. You mean 4 years later?

If GSP believed he could beat Anderson Silva, then he would have taken the fight. GSP had no problems taking the fight against Michael Bisping to get a cheap double-belt.
If Andy believed he could beat GSP then he would have went down to the class of the smaller fighter he called out.
He refused to do it. But years later, when the cut would be even harder he was asking for a fight at 170 with McGregor.

Wrestling > Mua Thai

GSP's groundgame >>> Hendo's groundgame

Hendo got Anderson down more than once. GSP would have smothered Silva to a decision 99/100 times. GSP can manhandle 260 pound men, he would have made Silva look like a small child. Silva's only chance would have been a flying knee.

GSP had the best mma wrestling ever and Silva's was below average. Recipe for a smothering.

to think gsp would not take anderson down at will and hold him there whilst feeding him knuckle and elbow sandwiches is just silly.

gsp 50-43 or something obscure like that.

If Andy believed he could beat GSP then he would have went down to the class of the smaller fighter he called out.
He refused to do it. But years later, when the cut would be even harder he was asking for a fight at 170 with McGregor.
A catch-weight was proposed, and GSP still turned it down. LOL

A catch-weight was proposed, and GSP still turned it down. LOL
Why would the smaller fighter give the guy calling him out from a class above any advantage whatsoever? You call out a fighter, your responsibility to go get him. LOL

Last edited:
Haha

look at all delusional gsp nuthuggers acting like gsp would beat Silva.

theres a reason why gsp was ducking him for years

The same one eyed Bisping that beat Silva

I know it's not about Khabib, but I'm willing to open up an exception if some GSP fanboi decides to step up.

I'm betting 2 months of AV+sign + 1 years of platinum against anyone who believes GSP is fighting Khabib within the next 365 days.

Might be other fighter if you want, inquire within.
GSP is not fighting anyone, Bisping was his last fight unless someone with the same level of paperchampioness appears.

Why would the smaller fighter give the guy calling him out from a class above give him any advantage whatsoever? You call out a fighter, your responsibility to go get him. LOL
I would accept your answer, except, GSP jumped at the opportunity to fight Michael Bisping. He didn't even ask for a catch-weight.

Even worse, GSP made himself sick to make the fight against Michael Bisping, because he was confident he could beat Michael Bisping even on his worse day. LOL

GSP now beats Anderson now.

Prime GSP beats prime Anderson.

GSP>Anderson. Better human being, better record against better fighters, never used steroids. It isn't even close.

Anderson avoided GSP too. We saw him having the nerve to challenge McGregor, so if he's willing to go down for cash, he should have done so for legacy, had he been a true fighter. At least GSP eventually moved up and finished the dude who beat Silva, Rockhold and Hendo consecutively.

No debate here, GSP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silva.

That was disturbing. And while McGregor was at 145 no less.

I would accept your answer, except, GSP jumped at the opportunity to fight Michael Bisping. He didn't even ask for a catch-weight.

Even worse, GSP made himself sick to make the fight against Michael Bisping, because he was confident he could beat Michael Bisping even on his worse day. LOL
4 years later...
LOL

GSP shouldn't be asking for anymore fights. Nothing more to prove, I hope he chooses to stay retired.

You should ask for a GSP vs Izzy fight. Now Izzy is Anderson Silva Lite, a water downed version of the GOAT, but even that version of Anderson will destroy GSP.
GO ahead GSP fanboys, beg GSP to ask for that fight. If GSP asks for Izzy, dana will grant him, cause ufc is dying and desperate for big fights.
Lets see GSP get obliterated by an Anderson copy.
no one gives a shit except you

theres a reason why gsp was ducking him for years
Found it.

andersonsilva1.jpg

Not surprising the one time GSP moved up was against a known non PED cheater.

Back