To all the casuals who think GSP could ever beat GOAT Anderson

Jesus Christ, Anderson Silva fans are fucking sad.

Dude, it's 2019. Neither of them are relevant in the current MMA landscape. This thread has been done 10000 times. You aren't adding anything new. Just being one of the hundred Silva dbag fans beating the deadest horse of a topic in MMA history.

Just reminisce about the times your boy was relevant..... You know, over half a decade ago?

You're seriously trying to compare Gomi and GSP's ground games? LOL
<{MingNope}>

GSP was a big 170er as proven by him winning the 185 title, Gomi was a 155-160 fighter :p plus only one of them was a strong grappler. As for Koscheck, when has he ever done anything off his back? lol

3034c30f4e9a3eb6f9b1aff18aa9751d.jpeg

Or GSP without his vaseline?

Both were cheaters come on.

You need to watch MMA a little more closely.

anderson-silva-greasing.gif

anderson-grease.gif

And if you look really close, you'll realize these are two separate events to boot.

Also, you don't see the ref wipe off the Vaseline like we all did with GSP.
giphy.gif

Quelle Surprise!

You need to watch MMA a little more closely.

anderson-silva-greasing.gif

anderson-grease.gif

And if you look really close, you'll realize these are two separate events to boot.

Also, you don't see the ref wipe off the Vaseline like we all did with GSP.
giphy.gif

Quelle Surprise!

Like I said both are cheaters.

Watch the 2nd video I posted. The NSAC inspector hardly removed anything.

Anderson avoided GSP too. We saw him having the nerve to challenge McGregor, so if he's willing to go down for cash, he should have done so for legacy, had he been a true fighter. At least GSP eventually moved up and finished the dude who beat Silva, Rockhold and Hendo consecutively.

No debate here, GSP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silva.

Ask Chael Sonnen who would win.

And honestly, anyone who thinks Silva could beat any version of GSP hasn't been paying attention.

I could see GSP beating Anderson, and I've actually fought.

I would favor Anderson, but I think GSP would do the same thing Chael did to him. I thing GSP would be winning until he lost just like Chael.

Prime Anderson was very beatable, but he had the ability to end a fight at any time both on his feet and off his back.

I don't see GSP being able to blanket him as well as Chael did, and chael lost twice to Anderson.

I think Chael and Anderson was about a 50/50 fight most of the time, but it just wasn't Chael's night boyh times they fought.

I would give GSP about a 1 in 4 chance at winning a super boring decision over Anderson.

GSP is a 170'er who had plenty of comp to deal with at the time him and Anderson were champs.
He wasn't dodging he just had every other orgs champion's coming at him

If GSP believed he could beat Anderson Silva, then he would have taken the fight. GSP had no problems taking the fight against Michael Bisping to get a cheap double-belt.

Exactly. They could have fought at 170 or 185. GSP knew Anderson would win at 185, so he was only willing to fight at 170. Anderson knew GSP would win at 170, so he would only take the fight at 185 (he mentioned a catchweight fight once, but never again).

It was up to the UFC to offer a lot of money to whoever was willing to change weight -- afterall, its not like they were brothers or saved each others lives, neither one owed the other the favor of fighting at his weight, so it was up to the UFC to make it worthwhile for one or the other to change weight. It might have cost five million to do so, but they would have made the money back in ticket sales. However the UFC was too cheap to offer extra money for changing weight, and both Anderson and GSP were too smart to give their opponent the advantage of home weight division for free (only very stupid business men give their competition an advantage without some side payment), so the fight never happened.

Basically the UFC was cheap and hoping that one of them would be stupid enough to change weight for free, but neither GSP nor Anderson were stupid enough to do it. So the fight never happened.

Anderson always had mediocre hands and boxing defense, and Georges had the best takedowns in the game to go with his superior boxing. Georges would've ruined Silvas legacy before he did it himself with PEDs.

I love how guys who don't like GSP are obsessed with him fighting middleweights, because they know he dominates anyone smaller.

yeah... I'll call george right away and let him know. Thanks for the suggestion ts, I'll get back to you with his response.

GSP could whoop Anderson now, but you don't see him asking for Anderson which would do nothing for GSP's le-ga-cy.
Agreed, Anderson is so far past his prime that it is senior abuse to fight him.

Back