TMT female boxer Ton Ton Jones says she would KO Ronda

Why do people call her "R3"? It would make sense if her middle name started with an R but her middle name is Jean so it doesn't make any sense.

Rowdy Ronda Rousey

...R3

Seems simple enough to me

Why do people call her "R3"? It would make sense if her middle name started with an R but her middle name is Jean so it doesn't make any sense.

Rowdy Ronda Rousey.. Hmm I have no idea why they call her R3

ffs.

Last edited:
Clinch, throw, broken arm. Next...

^This^

She could knock Ronda out in a boxing match, but Ronda would destroy her in an MMA fight or a street fight.

Boxing, and any other fighting discipline, are very limited on their own. You can't call yourself a complete fighter until you can fight and defend yourself using both striking and grappling.

This is my opinion as somebody who trains in wrestling, muay thai, and boxing. Somebody who trains solely in one of those disciplines would beat me in their discipline. But I know I would win in a real fight.

I will start off I didn't watch the video. Not a Ronda fan at all, can't stand her. It seems like some of these female boxers are jealous of Ronda's success, money and publicity. If they think they can compete in mma, make 135 and beat Ronda they should make the move from boxing to mma.

I managed to get through that awful interview. She didn't bring it up. She was asked about Ronda a bunch of times and just answered the questions.

It's really not that surprising that she believes she would win a boxing match against a fighter with zero boxing matches. If she didn't believe she would win that fight, she probably shouldn't be in the sport. She always made sure to specify "in a boxing ring..." so it's not like she was saying she would win in an MMA match.

Move%2BAlong%2BNothing%2BTo%2BSee%2BHere.jpg

Back