TMT female boxer Ton Ton Jones says she would KO Ronda

elie seckbach is the shittiest interviewer ever, dude is straight garbage

She's looks pretty good for someone named Ton Ton

I will start off I didn't watch the video. Not a Ronda fan at all, can't stand her. It seems like some of these female boxers are jealous of Ronda's success, money and publicity. If they think they can compete in mma, make 135 and beat Ronda they should make the move from boxing to mma.

I hear she cuts a Ton Ton of weight.

Smart people looking to piggy back on Rondas fame and popularity will mention her name to try and get some residual attention...

Im looking at you Cyborg.

I'd like to ton ton on her bum bum.

Clinch, throw, broken arm. Next...

So Ronda gets DQd. Last time if checked you can only punch in Boxing so most likely Ronda goes to sleep in less than 20 seconds

Smart people looking to piggy back on Rondas fame and popularity will mention her name to try and get some residual attention...

Im looking at you Cyborg.

Nah she is just doing as fighters do.
Most of these people are asked about Ronda , and do not go out of their way to bring her up.
The media perpetuates this more than fighters.

I'm surprised she still has the energy to box after spending so much time on Hoth, not to mention seeing one of her comrades split open at the belly

I cannot watch the video, she says she would K.o. in a fight a mma match or a boxing match ?.

He asked if she would have a shot in a boxing ring, and since Count Chocula says she'd be a world beater boxer I dont think its a big deal for her to say she could KO Rousey.

Back