TMT female boxer Ton Ton Jones says she would KO Ronda

Not sure why she is critiquing sparring footage from like 3 years back. Ronda had barely boxed at that point.

2 years ago actually, and it hasn't got that much better.

Based on the sparring we've seen from this year? No, short blitzkrieg fights where she clearly just wants to overwhelm her opponent doesn't count. And she still looked better there.

Ton ton jones is just doing what Ronda did with Mayweather. Try to make a name off a bette, higher profile fighter

I will start off I didn't watch the video. Not a Ronda fan at all, can't stand her. It seems like some of these female boxers are jealous of Ronda's success, money and publicity. If they think they can compete in mma, make 135 and beat Ronda they should make the move from boxing to mma.

Well ROnda and Edmond talk about how great her boxing is when it is total crap, but sure ROnda would win in an MMA fight, but ROnda would get humiliated by a lot of boxers in a boxing fight.

images

A person says stuff

Make thread

???

Profit

not in an mma fight she wont

Like a dumb kid this interviewer....Hey hey hey could superman hurt ironman? Yes jr with a pat on his head type of person this guy is I guess.....

That interviewer was straight trash. Ton ton just mad rr is more popular

But yet somehow both of you failed at the same time...

The question was in a boxing ring, didn't know you could throw and toss submissions in boxing.

What people really want to know is how would Ton Ton do vs Floyd in the UFC.

Ronda would not do a kick boxing match with Ton Jones because Ronda would get KTFO really quickly.

Clinch, throw, broken arm. Next...

I didn't know they allowed throws and submissions in boxing??? Unless you know something I dont. I mean i've watched boxing for 25 years and I have never seen a throw or takedown in boxing or any submissions.

Maybe you should watch the video, they asked her about a boxing match not a mma fight. In boxing match Ronda would get beat up

Why do people call her "R3"? It would make sense if her middle name started with an R but her middle name is Jean so it doesn't make any sense.

Rowdy Ronda Rousey

Back