TMT apparel selling alot in Tijuana

I just seen a guy at the spurs vs blazers game have tmt shirt.

i bought a couple hats n shirts.

Its getting pretty popular and they have some good designs too

Allow me to rephrase...

the die hard, Money team, "TBE!!" type of fans are the worst. Wearing TMT clothing is on par with Tap out clothing...

but hey, to each their own.

Come on its not on the level of that douchebaggery at least yet.

TMT is like nike in the sense that it is a money thing...a symbol if you will. Like buying 300 dollar jordans.

Its utter ridiculous but it is what it is.

Theres no difference in the pac man Nike stuff that has a fat MP on it.

again people hold Floyd to a different standard. Instead of wow an independant clothing line that took off people bash it but manny does a deal with nike and no one speaks a word.

TMT is not dumb. EIther you like the style or you dont.

Come on its not on the level of that douchebaggery at least yet.

TMT is like nike in the sense that it is a money thing...a symbol if you will. Like buying 300 dollar jordans.

Its utter ridiculous but it is what it is.

Theres no difference in the pac man Nike stuff that has a fat MP on it.

again people hold Floyd to a different standard. Instead of wow an independant clothing line that took off people bash it but manny does a deal with nike and no one speaks a word.

TMT is not dumb. EIther you like the style or you dont.

Manny's Nike stuff isn't ridiculously over priced...nor does he have a dip$hit in his corner screaming, MP!!! MP!!!! MP!!!!, like that idiot was with "TBE!!"" "TBE!!!"

That being said... anyone who spends 300 on a pair of Sneakers is a fu*king idiot....I don't care who's brand name is on it.

To address the initial post...I haven't seen any TMT material here.

Last edited:
Manny's Nike stuff isn't ridiculously over priced...nor does he have a dip$hit in his corner screaming, MP!!! MP!!!! MP!!!!

And anyone who spends 300 on a pair of Sneakers is a fu*king idiot....I don't care who's brand name is on it.

I agree with the over priced shit. I found a website that tmt stuff for like 20 bucks.

but on the other note manny doesnt have a guy yelling because when you sign a deal with nike they market it for you.

Floyd is independent and has to market himself and to be honest it is catching on like fire. I mean it will fade after awhile but either way floyd is getting paid.

But on floyds site it is way to expensive. like 60 bucks a shirt and shit.

I agree with the over priced shit. I found a website that tmt stuff for like 20 bucks.

but on the other note manny doesnt have a guy yelling because when you sign a deal with nike they market it for you.

Floyd is independent and has to market himself and to be honest it is catching on like fire. I mean it will fade after awhile but either way floyd is getting paid.

But on floyds site it is way to expensive. like 60 bucks a shirt and shit.

I admire Mayweather's entrepreneural spirit and how he has become his own man...

I haven't seen TMT stuff here yet...

I asked my die hard boxing fan cousin would he wear tmt he said he would spit on it

Manny's Nike stuff isn't ridiculously over priced...nor does he have a dip$hit in his corner screaming, MP!!! MP!!!! MP!!!!, like that idiot was with "TBE!!"" "TBE!!!"

LOL .

that was cringeworthy.

I just looked up some of the TMT apparel on their website. Honestly some of their designs are not bad.

Had to check out the website. The ones that I see mostly people wearing here hats 220 us dollar ..

Now it makes sense

H-COURTSIDE-ITALIA-LS2.jpg

Not worth the money, but some of their stuff looks great. I just wish TMT stood for something else, like "Tits, More Tits"

Had to check out the website. The ones that I see mostly people wearing here hats 220 us dollar ..

Now it makes sense

Honestly the hat looks nice , but no way in hell im bying one for 220$ even if I can afford it

Honestly the hat looks nice , but no way in hell im bying one for 220$ even if I can afford it

220 for a hat is ridiculous...

I remember back in High School I paid 25 bucks for a Chicago Bears hat...that was an inordinate amount of cash for a stupid hat I thought...but 220?!?!?!

Now it makes sense

lol, 220 dollars? jesus fucking christ. They seriously charge 220 dollars for a fucking hat? I thought $20 for a hat was bad.

Meh...hardly worth 60 dollars for a T Shirt...

Doesn't make sense. But hey...to each their own.

There is literally like one shirt that costs 60 dollars. Most of the others are around $35 which is average for a t-shirt unless you are shopping at kohl's or something.

Honestly if TMT didn't mean the money team, I'd be inclined to buy some of the stuff.

Seattle...I'm sure down in Vegas and Cali there is a lot more of the money team clothing.

Probably put i moved to a smaller city outside of sac and its rich white people around me. They aint gonna be down with the money team out here

Back