TMT apparel selling alot in Tijuana

Most of their shit looks stupid but some of it's alright. My brother bought one awhile back and it's not bad. It's more subtle than some of the other ones. He paid like 50 for it and I thought that was too high for a snapback, but I don't wear snapbacks so I don't know.

this is the one he's got.

H-WREATH-F.jpg

Most of their shit looks stupid but some of it's alright. My brother bought one awhile back and it's not bad. It's more subtle than some of the other ones. He paid like 50 for it and I thought that was too high for a snapback, but I don't wear snapbacks so I don't know.

this is the one he's got.

H-WREATH-F.jpg

Thats tight but not 50 from me but if you got the money do what you want

Whats the difference between a snapback and a normal cap?

Really surprised me to see TMT apparel really popular as of recently. Don't know if fighting and beating Canelo helped boost Mayweather sales. Are you guys in the states seeing more people wearing TMT clothing

Some would say just another sign of his greatness

No cuenta si la etiqueta dice AAA hahaha

I don't see how any self-respecting Mexican would buy this crap knowing that Mayweather is using the Mexican fanbase to push his own brand and nothing more. Mayweather and his protege Broner have no respect for Mexicans other than the fact that Mexicans watch them fight.

Come on its not on the level of that douchebaggery at least yet.

TMT is like nike in the sense that it is a money thing...a symbol if you will. Like buying 300 dollar jordans.

Its utter ridiculous but it is what it is.

Theres no difference in the pac man Nike stuff that has a fat MP on it.

again people hold Floyd to a different standard. Instead of wow an independant clothing line that took off people bash it but manny does a deal with nike and no one speaks a word.

TMT is not dumb. EIther you like the style or you dont.
This is probably the most reasonable thing I've ever, take that GGG stuff Golovkin's team wears, you'll never see people hate on someone because they have a GGG hat, I don't even like Golovkin and don't insult people who would wear his stuff. But the hate for Floyd is so pure that him having a successful clothing line is bad.

I don't see how any self-respecting Mexican would buy this crap knowing that Mayweather is using the Mexican fanbase to push his own brand and nothing more. Mayweather and his protege Broner have no respect for Mexicans other than the fact that Mexicans watch them fight.
You could ask the same to any self-respecting person. Give him money, hear him brag about having more money-stupid cycle

Coming from the Live EPIC Juan Marquez fight down in so cal
there was a shit load of TMT wear everywhere. SHit is catching on fire.

I seen a sick shirt while i was out there

You could ask the same to any self-respecting person. Give him money, hear him brag about having more money-stupid cycle

Think about all the boxers who were robbed blind and treated like suckas, I'm glad one is winning. Remember Arum has been making those paydays for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back