TMT apparel selling alot in Tijuana

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Really surprised me to see TMT apparel really popular as of recently. Don't know if fighting and beating Canelo helped boost Mayweather sales. Are you guys in the states seeing more people wearing TMT clothing

Some would say just another sign of his greatness

Can't believe anyone would actually buy that gimmicky shit.

"Hard work, Dedication" Lebrons even saying it now.

Ive couple a couple of goofball buddies who wear that shit to fight nights. Lol

10277727_485273964906613_1348726536507737509_n.png

Good $hit...funny thing is, so many Mayweather fans actually think they are part of the money team or have some affinity with Mayweather. This explains why they get so worked up, even over the most minor of criticisms.

Mayweather: One of the Greatest fighters of all time.

His fans: Worst fan base in sports history.

That's a different experience ive had. Most I've talked to a pretty level headed and know tons about boxing. They seem very knowledgeable. Now as for those wearing TMT clothing up here they are doing it for fashion. I don't get it but everyone is entitled to be there own architects

That's a different experience ive had. Most I've talked to a pretty level headed and know tons about boxing. They seem very knowledgeable. Now as for those wearing TMT clothing up here they are doing it for fashion. I don't get it but everyone is entitled to be there own architects

Allow me to rephrase...

the die hard, Money team, "TBE!!" type of fans are the worst. Wearing TMT clothing is on par with Tap out clothing...

but hey, to each their own.

I might "accidentally" spill some nacho cheese on my douchey friends TMT had next time he wears it to a fight night. The ball breaking that goes on is hilarious.

haven't seen it, tbh.

Where are these people buying these clothes? SD? Haven't seen them in shops around town either.

haven't seen it, tbh.

Where are these people buying these clothes? SD? Haven't seen them in shops around town either.

I haven't looked for them in stores but you know Tijuana there are many people who sell from there homes.

To give you a reference I live and mainly hang out in "La Zona Dorada" around these parts lots of affluent people and see them on mostly young kids driving BMW , Benz and obligatory Hummers.

I haven't looked for them in stores but you know Tijuana there are many people who sell from there homes.

To give you a reference I live and mainly hang out in "La Zona Dorada" around these parts lots of affluent people and see them on mostly young kids driving BMW , Benz and obligatory Hummers.

Yeah, I lived around hip

Back