TJ doesn't think Cejudo deserved to fight him and I agreed

You can't see the forest for the trees, you're an idiot.

I'm not saying they didn't make any money whatsoever. I didn't say they took a loss from the event.

I said, they lost money based on the 125K standard buyrate that they get NO MATTER WHO HEADLINES (except for DJ!), based solely on their UFC brand power. He caused them negative buyrates FROM THAT STANDARD. Okay idiot? From that standard, not that they lost more money than they put in on the event in totality. Yes, they made money on the events. They lost money from having him headline instead of two random chicks or two unranked HW bums. 115K is 10K less than the standard, he lost them 10K buyrates on him headlining the fight. Do you get it yet? Yes, they made money overall on the event, they also LOST 10K PPVS BASED SOLELY ON HIS NAME HEADLINING THE EVENTS, THEY NEVER GO LOWER THAN 125K NO MATTER WHAT EXCEPT WHEN DJ HEADLINES.

I spelled that out for you multiple times yet you're still here gainsaying and trying to save face. Regardless the point was that his PPV buys ARE SHIT, and no one cares to watch him. The only fight anyone cared about was the TJ fight, and he deliberately priced himself out, and now no one cares about that fight because he lost to someone in his own division.

Until TJ refuses to sign a contract to fight Cejudo you can go fuck yourself
<DisgustingHHH>
lol you mad bruh?

Cejudo barely beat DJ as it is, with some thinking DJ won.

Yeah, that's doesn't warrant a fight with TJ.

Cejudo's next fight should be DJ.

TJ wanted to fight DJ.

At least give some props for Cejudo being willing to do something DJ hasn't been willing to do his whole reign, move up and challenge the 135 Champ. Is it deserved? No. Is it premature? Hell Yeah. Does he get my respect anyway? Yeah. TJ at 135 is a harder fight that DJ at 125. Respect the callout even if it is widely premature.

You can be wrong 99 times, and you'll still be wrong the 100th time. Being wrong over and over won't suddenly make you right.

You're clueless mate. A clue could walk up to you, unbutton your shirt and take a shit in your chest and you wouldn't even notice.

Losing money means making less for something than it cost. It doesn't mean making less for something that you would have for something else. Doesnt matter how you try and spin it and twist it in that low functioning brain of yours. You're still wrong.
Scenario A
Nike CEO says something on twitter offending a large swath of the country, stock tanks but they make $1 of profit overall instead of a projected billions

Your logic: well he didn't lose them money, because they made 1 dollar, hurr, so he made them less money but not lost them money durr
na7sNQG.jpg

Scenario B
UFC always sells 125k PPVs, no matter who headlines, except when Demetrius Johnson is the headliner, 10k from their brand buyers skip DJ cards

You: him not lose them money, they make money on event overall, him just make em less money, if they make money on event not lose, you not say him lose them money clueless
e6chxL9.png

It was very clear what I meant. I did not say they did not make money, I very clearly said they lost 10k ppv buys on his name, therefore he lost them money by him headlining from what they would have made if they simply dropped him from the card altogether.

Also totally irrelevant subject change because everyone knows including you that DJ ducked TJ, but TJ hasn't yet ducked anyone.

Feel free to get the last word now, cretin.

Scenario A
Nike CEO says something on twitter offending a large swath of the country, stock tanks but they make $1 of profit overall instead of a projected billions

Your logic: well he didn't lose them money, because they made 1 dollar, hurr, so he made them less money but not lost them money durr
na7sNQG.jpg

Scenario B
UFC always sells 125k PPVs, no matter who headlines, except when Demetrius Johnson is the headliner, 10k from their brand buyers skip DJ cards

You: him not lose them money, they make money on event overall, him just make em less money, if they make money on event not lose, you not say him lose them money clueless
e6chxL9.png

It was very clear what I meant. I did not say they did not make money, I very clearly said they lost 10k ppv buys on his name, therefore he lost them money by him headlining from what they would have made if they simply dropped him from the card altogether.

Also totally irrelevant subject change because everyone knows including you that DJ ducked TJ, but TJ hasn't yet ducked anyone.

Feel free to get the last word now, cretin.

Clearly you don't understand the difference between stock value and company profits. UFC's value doesn't plummet because MM headline a fight..... If the value of the UFC halved because he was on a fight card, then yes he would be costing them money. But it doesn't.

You said they lose money when MM headlines a card. They can't lose money and make money on the same card. What you meant to say is MM makes them less than other fighters.

Tj is right, Cejudo just won a very close split decision. It would be one thing if he mopped the floor with him or KO’d him, but there already a line at 135 with more impressive resumes than Cejudo.

Henry needs to stay and cement himself as the flyweight champ before moving up.

Yet tj beats Cody to win the belt after getting saved by the bell in the 1st round, and he thought he did enough to fight mm.

Tj is ducking Henry.

Henry is a stylistic nightmare for tj.

Clearly you don't understand the difference between stock value and company profits. UFC's value doesn't plummet because MM headline a fight..... If the value of the UFC halved because he was on a fight card, then yes he would be costing them money. But it doesn't.

You said they lose money when MM headlines a card. They can't lose money and make money on the same card. What you meant to say is MM makes them less than other fighters.
NhaDxPk.png

He costs them 10k ppv buys by headlining a card. That is losing them money. Holy fuck you are a dense motherfucker! They don't have to not make a profit overall for him to cost them money by being on the card.

If they always make say at least 20 million per event (scenario A hurp durp), no matter what, based on bars and people buying based on their brand, except for when DJ headlines they make 1 million dollars less, that's losing them fucking money. Saying he made them less money than they would have made is the same fucking thing as saying he lost them money. You have rocks for brains.

You also latched onto the most irrelevant fucking point of my post because you know TJ saying Cejudo doesn't deserve a title shot is a false equivalency to the ducking that DJ did, which I also explained for you in previous posts for it to be ignored. So I must put you on ignore because you are so unbelievably obtuse, I do not want to see your posts ever again. Sperg alert!

NhaDxPk.png

He costs them 10k ppv buys by headlining a card. That is losing them money. Holy fuck you are a dense motherfucker! They don't have to not make a profit overall for him to cost them money by being on the card.

If they always make say at least 20 million per event (scenario A hurp durp), no matter what, based on bars and people buying based on their brand, except for when DJ headlines they make 1 million dollars less, that's losing them fucking money. Saying he made them less money than they would have made is the same fucking thing as saying he lost them money. You have rocks for brains.

You also latched onto the most irrelevant fucking point of my post because you know TJ saying Cejudo doesn't deserve a title shot is a false equivalency to the ducking that DJ did, which I also explained for you in previous posts for it to be ignored. So I must put you on ignore because you are so unbelievably obtuse, I do not want to see your posts ever again. Sperg alert!

If they made 19 million under that circumstance, then they don't make 20 millon no matter what. If 19 million is the lowest it goes, then 19 million is the baseline. Anything above that is a plus. The reality is you have no idea what the baseline is. The only real way to know would be to have an event full of only unknown fighters, with 0 fights. Then you would get a rough idea of what the "consumers who will buy any UFC ppv" baseline is. And I'd say it would be below 50k.

Saying something that is wrong isn't suddenly right because you've said it before.

If you're unbiased then either both are ducks, or neither are.

Back