TJ doesn't think Cejudo deserved to fight him and I agreed

What... I thought the benefit of Henry winning was ridding us of this horrible division, you mean you want to waste more PPV card space with fights between cejudo and random no name opponents?

Have him move up and fight Cruz, TJ, Cody, etc

You have to defend the belt a few times...give guys in your division a shot instead of holding it up, we've all seen what happens when people hold up divisions, besides he's not Conor.
DJ already injuredand want alot of time, 125 is barren who's the contenders Pettis 2? Benavidez 2 (coming off a loss to Pettis), Borg <45> . Henry don't have many options here

Wasn't TJ gonna drop down and fight at 125? Why not do that?

Dude how poorly informed can you possibly be. Serious question. I always see these forum regards propagating bullshit that has been proven wrong!!!

TJ failed his test cut to 125 early in 2018. The best "evidence" he gave that he could make 125 was a weight scale of him weighing 145. That would mean he'd need to cut over 15% bodyweight to make 125, which isn't happening.

TJ was trying to trap DJ into a bit agreement and then miss weight with a "bad" weight cut. Then DJ is trapped fighting a 130 pound catchweight fight against TJ weighing 145 in the cage.

TJ is not making 125, and only wanted to end MM win streak. The guy is a great fighter and a piece of shit human being.

Dude how poorly informed can you possibly be. Serious question. I always see these forum regards propagating bullshit that has been proven wrong!!!

TJ failed his test cut to 125 early in 2018. The best "evidence" he gave that he could make 125 was a weight scale of him weighing 145. That would mean he'd need to cut over 15% bodyweight to make 125, which isn't happening.

TJ was trying to trap DJ into a bit agreement and then miss weight with a "bad" weight cut. Then DJ is trapped fighting a 130 pound catchweight fight against TJ weighing 145 in the cage.

TJ is not making 125, and only wanted to end MM win streak. The guy is a great fighter and a piece of shit human being.
So I was right. He was going to fight at "125"

mean while you have conor as your avatar? you honor someone who thinks he runs UFC...
tenor.gif

Tj shook

He was ok fighting lil mm but wants no part of Cejudo

LW says hi. And the UFC gives no shit about Cejudo vs TJ.
yes they give. it's another "superfight". if they're making retarded interim titles left and right, why not another "superfight"?

and he said it's PRETTY CLOSE for the deepest division so it's a tight race with another division. but I see 135 as better. a better champ, better contenders. maybe 155 is the second best but I haven't put much thought into it

GSP fan loves DJ and conspiracy theories shocker.

yes they give. it's another "superfight". if they're making retarded interim titles left and right, why not another "superfight"?

and he said it's PRETTY CLOSE for the deepest division so it's a tight race with another division. but I see 135 as better. a better champ, better contenders. maybe 155 is the second best but I haven't put much thought into it
This is not a super fight. Cejudo just became champ. Dana explained that shit at the presser.

He seemed to like the idea in the cage in front of the cameras & fans who want to hear things like "Bring it on!", then backslid on it in the post-fight presser saying he doesn't deserve it. Seems a little two-faced.. maybe even snake-like, you might say.

TJ. vs Cejudo for the FLW title.

Make it happen!

What the freaking hell man. TJ was adamant about moving down to collect another belt so why disregard it now? Lol.

The guy should make good on his word.

Yea, boo champ vs champ fights we want to see more title defences at 125.

How about no?

Wasn't TJ gonna drop down and fight at 125? Why not do that?

Well he wanted to do that to fight the supposed p4p nr1 to solidify himself as the best fighter in the UFC as Johnson claimed that. With Cejudo this is a moot point as he just won the 125 title and the title alone isnt worth much compared to other divisions because of lack of talent.

At this point the match up really doesnt make much sense with 135 being such a deep division. Imo Tj should just stay at 135 and if able defend multiple times and then do something DJ never did and fight the 145 champ.

Could be a fantastic superfight. Problem could be that 145 is the home of extreme weight cutters like Ortega who are more than one weight class bigger than TJ.

mean while you have conor as your avatar? you honor someone who thinks he runs UFC...

Because having an AV of someone or liking someone means you agree with literally everything they do or say.

<{walkerwhut}>

TJ wanted to be beat DJ and take his belt and p4p ranking. Taking it from a newly crowned champ isn't as special.

TJ wanted to be beat DJ and take his belt and p4p ranking. Taking it from a newly crowned champ isn't as special.

So TJ only wanted it when it was a win win situation for him, and a lose lose situation for his opponent? Now that he's got something to lose he wants nothing to do with it.

Great champ.

So TJ only wanted it when it was a win win situation for him, and a lose lose situation for his opponent? Now that he's got something to lose he wants nothing to do with it.

Great champ.
No shit he wanted it because it was good for him. Great gotcha you got there, buddy. Do you think he's running a charity? He wants things that benefit him and his legacy, no duh. The difference between wanting a fight and DJ ducking a challenge at his own weight division is everything though. He had something to do lose beforehand too btw, if he lost he would have looked bad losing to the smaller champ, but there was massive appeal because of how hyped up DJ was. He could still drop and be a "champ champ" but the reward isn't as great besides that. Now there are bigger fights for him at 135, but if the UFC did want Cejudo at 135 I doubt he would turn it down.

Back