TJ Dillashaw's Suspension: Why EPO Is Such A Disgraceful Banned Substance For An MMA Fighter

Fuck this guy.
Someone who was so full of excuses after his losses yet it turns out he was cheating the whole time.

Is there a link between EPO and weight cutting, Ie any reason to suspect he mightve been just on it for his 125debut?
Ofc it will help you with weight cutting, you can cut more and you won't lose that much stamina and endurance after takin it.
I think it's obvious that weight cut will lower your endurance, if you will take drug like EPO it will help you minimalize effects.
Also If you know you are on s..t like this you can full from beginning without worrying about cardio...So it's also psychological advantage...

Enjoyed reading this thread early and forgot to like. Thank you for the effort post, sadly rare around here.

Chael Sonnen is the original gangster
I don't think the average person knew who he was even though it wasn't too long ago. That and no one seemed to focus on WHY it was important or that it even was given that it's an anerobic sport and we make a huge deal out of that fact.

but what i wanna know is EPO dangerous to you health wise? or could i fix up my fucking cardio for a month and then hop off it if i just train as a hobby

Nothing major. Maybe just a stroke or heart attack. Getting a good time in for that 10k run is worth it.

Lols at being worse than jones. Jones is a career juicer and the worst cheat in ufc history.
based on traces of a metabolite. yeah, strong supporting evidence bro..

Its expensive. Your typical gym bro probably doesn't have access to it. Its some A level shit.
I would love to use it just to compete in a local tournament. This proves the concept that money = power

A good friend who used EPO a lot in cycling (bikes, not steroids), said that is gives you a clearer head when you begin to fatigue.
He actually told me years ago that EPO would be a great drug for MMA as it obviously increases cardio but also keeps you more focused so you'd be less prone to making mistakes. Anyone that has trained or fought knows when you get tired you definitely start making some questionable decisions... think Weidman.
Yeah because you think clearly when you're not fatigued with all those little red bastards running around in your blood tubes
n6mZstZ.gif

Yeah because you think clearly when you're not fatigued with all those little red bastards running around in your blood tubes
View attachment 562907
What the fuck does your rebuttal even mean? Have you ever done any PEDs? Almost all of them have SOME type of side effects.

Here's the unbelievable part of my friend's story: He was suspended by USADA - NOT from pissing hot, but from someone testifying against him that they SAW EPO in his fridge! I'd blame Jones but this was years ago...

The holy trinity of drug use is test hgh and epo.

If not epo then do blood doping instead. Achieves the same thing.

I'm surprised dillashaw didnt pop for test too. Those nips were getting pretty juicy

Not my fault you're in every single Jones thread defending him<45>

He give you your monthly allowance yet?
if you have an issue with the content reply to the actual point. you don't do that. ever.

if you have an issue with the content reply to the actual point. you don't do that. ever.
With you, responding to the point is futile because you'll continually move the goal posts and spew nonsense when proven wrong.

Say I'm wrong, but your post to like ratio shows you're a shit poster.

very disappointing as an ex TJ fan. I used to think he was one of the best pound per pound but everything he's accomplished is a lie. Whether he was on it previous fights is irrelevant to me, it shows his true character. I'm a Moraes fan in that division now. Still cant root for no love or the decsisonator. How quickly guys can go from top of division to rock bottom.
TJ is my boy but I was always pretty certain he was on stuff, as I am also pretty certain Moraes is too.

With you, responding to the point is futile because you'll continually move the goal posts and spew nonsense when proven wrong.

Say I'm wrong, but your post to like ratio shows you're a shit poster.
@kflo was on this site accumulating thousands of posts and 0 likes because he was here before the like system was introduced and likes mean fuck all.

Back