TJ Dillashaw Took an Endurance PED but He Hasn't Fought 5 Rounds in 3 Years

He couldn't imitate Dom's constant dancing and feinting, without that secret sauce. Sneaky snake bastard. Good riddance.

Doesn't matter if it didn't go 5 rounds, he can go 120+% at all times because of that shit, doesn't matter if it's in round 1 or round 5.

69556163.jpg

I'm sure it didnt help him train harder, at a higher level, with no fatigue. Get his name cleared TS.

Ya fucking never can surprise me anymore on this site with the amount of people who dot train or understand it

Everyone has already said it, but let's keep saying it until it sinks in

Taking any performance enhancing substance WILL PROVIDE AN ADVANTAGE both in training and octagon performance.

There is simply no way to argue or refute this.

Helps you train longer, so get more reps, so sharpen techniques more, so become actual ninja

This is what clueless goobers forget when they blabber on claiming PEDs don't improve your skills

Take it from me, an actual ninja
Ohhh shit a real ninja! Actually pretty hilarious being an 80's kid and thinking Ninjitsu was the most feared fight style ever.

He's not only on EPO. Why would you take that and nothing else? you get a harsher punishment for EPO than for testosterone. So, simple logic dictates that if you're gonna risk getting in trouble for using EPO you might as well be on everything else too, cause if you get caught it's over either way, so might as well be juiced to the gills.

Only taking EPO would be like a murderer morally objecting to theft, that wouldn't make sense because it doesn't matter anymore at that point, if you get caught for just the murder you're done anyway. Same case here, i'd be shocked if TJ wasn't on test alongside this.

Helps you train longer, so get more reps, so sharpen techniques more, so become actual ninja

This is what clueless goobers forget when they blabber on claiming PEDs don't improve your skills

Take it from me, an actual ninja

Bu-bu-but PEDs don’t help technique they just make you supa strong!!

The biggest PED advantage is recovery, like you said. Longer more intensive training.

2 years is just damn crazy, and I'm not even a fan of TJ.
He literally gave multiple opponents brain damage and perhaps robbed them of millions of dollars not to mention pride and accomplishments, via beating their ass down while enhanced.

LOL@anyone that thinks he didn't benefit a fucking MASSIVE MASSIVE advantage just because the fights didn't go to 5 rounds.

He's not only on EPO. Why would you take that and nothing else? you get a harsher punishment for EPO than for testosterone. So, simple logic dictates that if you're gonna risk getting in trouble for using EPO you might as well be on everything else too, cause if you get caught it's over either way, so might as well be juiced to the gills.

Only taking EPO would be like a murderer morally objecting to theft, that wouldn't make sense because it doesn't matter anymore at that point, if you get caught for just the murder you're done anyway. Same case here, i'd be shocked if TJ wasn't on test alongside this.

TJ got 2 years. If he was on literally everything it probably would have been a guaranteed 4 years, no? So its not at all like your example. And the more shit you're on the higher the risk of getting caught, a lot sooner.

Are you forgetting the reality that hes clearly been getting away with EPO for a WHILE? He only just now got busted because USADA updated their EPO testing methods.

Me thinks a few more people are going down for EPO if USADA starts digging into old collection samples of high level fighters.

Mental Midget.
Probably had a bad cut once and got on the stuff and it ''saved him''
Never without it since.

Doesn't matter if it didn't go 5 rounds, he can go 120+% at all times because of that shit, doesn't matter if it's in round 1 or round 5.

this.

when you have the enough gas to go hard for 5 rds you don't have to pull a Tyron Woodley and stall the fight for the 1st 3 rds.

Back