TJ Dillashaw Took an Endurance PED but He Hasn't Fought 5 Rounds in 3 Years

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1D274906396047-today-garrett-holeve-mma-tz-140718.jpg

{<jordan}

Are you suggesting EPO was a bad idea to take for his performance?

Still enhances his training for a five rd fight

Helps you train longer, so get more reps, so sharpen techniques more, so become actual ninja

This is what clueless goobers forget when they blabber on claiming PEDs don't improve your skills

Take it from me, an actual ninja

TJ's the kinda guy that has all his test answers written on the inside of a clear coke bottle

Kenan Barao could have 40-2 now and motivated Aldo to destroy Conor 2015 with leg kicks but Dillashaw stop all that

It's hard not to like the idea of fighters having crazy cardio.

that's what happens when you fight the GOAT baby, you get KTFO in 30 seconds
44Wfego.jpg

so technically he got no benefits, so he didn't cheat. His victories were legit

I was withholding judgment until i knew what he popped for, I am no longer withholding judgement. Good chance he has been doping since the beginning.

2 years is just damn crazy, and I'm not even a fan of TJ.

The benefits of being able to go unnaturally hard in training is why it’s an unfair advantage

Helps you train longer, so get more reps, so sharpen techniques more, so become actual ninja

This is what clueless goobers forget when they blabber on claiming PEDs don't improve your skills

Take it from me, an actual ninja
This. More endurance during camp= training longer and harder=getting better, stronger, faster. Less time needed to recover between sessions. This in addition to having more endurance during the fight if necessary.

I can tell you this much................if he was taking EPO I guarantee he was taking a lot more than that. That is some straight up top of the food chain doping there.

I would say the rumors of him being the "guy" in the gym to talk too seems quite legit now.

Back