TJ Dillashaw looking....uh, lean?

Looks ready to get taken down and gassed out. This fight makes zero sense

It's gonna be funny when he misses weight and ESPN debut is Cejudo vs Benavidez 2

He’s trying to challenge rose to be champ champ champette

Dana white: max Holloway should go up, it's dangerous.

Dana white: also pushing this fight...

Wtf, the guys arms have turned into twigs and looks like the swolest guy at a concentration camp.

I'm a huge TJ fan, but I'm so dissapointed he went this route. Rooting for him, but this better be a one time thing.

They dont think it be like it is, but it do

976164_1.jpg

I think the excitable Alpha Maple Leaf might have been on to something. This is close decision.. that Cejudo has a great chance in. This low in weight every lb has to feel like ten, and he still has a week left. This was a horrible decision for his general health, and possibly the worst decision of his career. Cejudo will be game for this version of TJ. My money will be on Cejudo and hedge with TJ by decision.

A few days ago he was fat because he had to cut from 150 now he looks like a twig (which I disagree) lol people relax to has done this a million times he's good. CrzCrthe best person in alpha male after Faber turned out to be tj

Hes actually done this 0 times.

Wtf, the guys arms have turned into twigs and looks like the swolest guy at a concentration camp.

I'm a huge TJ fan, but I'm so dissapointed he went this route. Rooting for him, but this better be a one time thing.

Kinda has that Bigfoot Silva look... weird torso with weird thin arms..

The real question is - has TJ been able to consume his normal regime of Bang Butter (™) and Snake Oil ???
without these twin cannons, he will be defenseless...

Attachments

• bang butter.JPG
    bang butter.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
Just the angle, he definitly looks thinner but not as dramatic as that pic makes it look.

These are fairly recent

I see Aromatase
never heard of it, so I wikipedia'd this (yes I know you can't trust it, that's why I'm back on sherdog):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase
Aromatase, also called estrogen synthetase or estrogen synthase, is an enzyme responsible for a key step in the biosynthesis of estrogens. It is CYP19A1, a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC 1.14.14.1), which are monooxygenases that catalyze many reactions involved in steroidogenesis. In particular, aromatase is responsible for the aromatization of androgens into estrogens. The aromatase enzyme can be found in many tissues including gonads (granulosa cells), brain, adipose tissue, placenta, blood vessels, skin, and bone, as well as in tissue of endometriosis, uterine fibroids, breast cancer, and endometrial cancer.[citation needed] It is an important factor in sexual development.

what??
1. are you suggesting a PED side effect is that he has too much synthesis of Test to Estrogens because of PED abuse?
2. or are you suggesting this Aromatase is taken as a PED ?

It's sucks they do not sponsor foreign fighters. Has anyone seen non-American fighter not named Conor fucking Mcgregor associated to their brand?
Rebook has no such problems. Conor Mcgregor, Jose Aldo, Alex Gustafsson, Claudia Gadelha, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Joanna and more.
Well that's because reebok is the official sponsor of the ufc, if you fight for the ufc you're sponsored by reebok, some fighters have individual sponsorship deals but they're all sponsored to a degree.

Id argue TJ is better. Won the title. Faber didnt /couldnt. Faber stil great fighter though.
isn't the WEC title considered the "legacy" UFC title because they didn't have lower than 155?
I heard Joe (lol!) say one broadcast that effectively Uriah was a UFC champ because the UFC bought the WEC and their title holders/history.
Zuffa even pays for # of fights under the WEC banner so it seems fairly well integrated?

Back