TJ Dillashaw looking....uh, lean?

looks so sucked out that a strong fart will knock him out.

Wtf, the guys arms have turned into twigs and looks like the swolest guy at a concentration camp.

I'm a huge TJ fan, but I'm so dissapointed he went this route. Rooting for him, but this better be a one time thing.

He looks like the final boss in an old school side scroller beat em up video game.

Even with smaller arms Killashaw will bully and beat the shit out of beta Male Henry. Double Champ Dillashaw

Up there with GSP in the "he is 100% using" stakes. Unsure how he us beating the testing; but he is definitely on gear.v

He looks like the final boss in an old school side scroller beat em up video game.

Do those final boss' have such huge gyno nips? I mean TJ makes Corey "Cone Nips" Anderson look small.

rayvaustin
Wtf, your arms have turned into twigs and you look like the swolest guy at a concentration camp. I'm a huge fan, but please, please, please make this a one time thing. This can't be good for your health.

--

Don't re-use your material, Ray.
Copy and paste the link, may aswell the comment.

I really hate this entire situation. The only reason this isn't at 135 is so TJ can be champ champ in a division that is getting axed.

cdba5e365a4f98083533a361b66fc8b0.jpg

disappointed for trying to get 2 belts. people here are very interesting
I very much dislike extreme weight cutting. It was one thing doing it to defeat the proposed "P4P GOAT", but now it's to beat a guy who arguably lost his title fight, and currently holds 0 defenses. I can't blame him for wanting a second belt, but Moraes would have been the better fight.

Wtf, the guys arms have turned into twigs and looks like the swolest guy at a concentration camp.

I'm a huge TJ fan, but I'm so dissapointed he went this route. Rooting for him, but this better be a one time thing.

Relax it's just the angle that makes his arms look small.

It's sucks they do not sponsor foreign fighters. Has anyone seen non-American fighter not named Conor fucking Mcgregor associated to their brand?
Rebook has no such problems. Conor Mcgregor, Jose Aldo, Alex Gustafsson, Claudia Gadelha, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Joanna and more.
Saki, Jingliang, McDonald, and Gallagher are sponsored by them.. amongst others past and present.

He looks water cut.. before he has started the water cut, is gonna have a rough ride.

Looks to be on the scale already.

rayvaustin
Wtf, your arms have turned into twigs and you look like the swolest guy at a concentration camp. I'm a huge fan, but please, please, please make this a one time thing. This can't be good for your health.

--

Don't re-use your material, Ray.

“Al-hamdullilah”

Lol

I understand the two belt thing since everyone seems to be doing it (except Jones) but what's so impressive about going down in weight to do it? I don't get the excitement over that.

Back