TJ Dillashaw looking....uh, lean?

RayA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wtf, the guys arms have turned into twigs and looks like the swolest guy at a concentration camp.

I'm a huge TJ fan, but I'm so dissapointed he went this route. Rooting for him, but this better be a one time thing.

I don't think I'd rock a Monster energy chain even if it was real diamonds

Dgaf. Enjoy your keyboard

Manlet going mini.

Mini manlet

Hope he goes to fw to "prove his p4p status" and Holloway gives him a wake up call

Dillashaw is must see when he's fighting. But that is literally it. I don't want to see him unless he is in the cage (he is in my top 5 of can't miss action when fighting, for the record) but otherwise he is just so awful lol. Nice energy drink bling Killashaw

I'm a huge TJ fan, but I'm so dissapointed he went this route.

Well there are 39,765 likes so if you're not one of them you can't be that big of a TJ fan.
I assume that a 'huge' TJ fan is a manlet anyway.

LOL, that's not a good look.

Rooting for him on Saturday though.

I don't think I'd rock a Monster energy chain even if it was real diamonds
It's sucks they do not sponsor foreign fighters. Has anyone seen non-American fighter not named Conor fucking Mcgregor associated to their brand?
Rebook has no such problems. Conor Mcgregor, Jose Aldo, Alex Gustafsson, Claudia Gadelha, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Joanna and more.

Last edited:
Looking strong and lean, I wouldn't be concerned with the size of his arms.

A few days ago he was fat because he had to cut from 150 now he looks like a twig (which I disagree) lol people relax to has done this a million times he's good. CrzCrthe best person in alpha male after Faber turned out to be tj

Back