TJ Dillashaw GOING OFF at Dominick Cruz on Instagram

How do you embed with the caption?

any rate:

tjdillashawOnly equipment needed for the rematch against Cruz. Next training camp is going to be strictly running marathons and pillow fighting. Cause that little bitch doesn't want to fight he wants to run and throw his pillows around that he calls fists! @danawhiteufc@ufc Give me the rematch to get back what is rightfully mine and should have never lost. No more being respectful or nice cause that doesn't seem to get you S#%T anymore.
KfL4pL0.gif

If I was Cruz I would just respond with a picture of the belt.

Dillashaw embraces the heel and the anger and TKO's Cruz in the rematch.

TJ McGregashaw TKO in the 2nd round for the rematch.

Love that avatar... fucking Betty... Hahahaha!!

Sallty midget didn't get the memo.. This is the Machida era, you have to find your opponent in order to hit him. TJ just wants to bang bro.. but he ain't fighting Wanderlei

Lol, so salty. So the real slim shady forked tongued one has stood up hissin'.

Cruz will decimate him in the talk game. TJ doesn't want to go there.

Lmao Cruz abused him verbally and physically.

TJ... poor little man is still dealing with PTSD
2560343-matrix+-+not+like+this.gif

QQ moar.

Also, he's got pillow fists but he messed your face up like he did? That's just insulting yourself.
Well obviously a professional fighter is able to bruise someone over 5 rounds. Yes he does have pillow fists

That probably shouldn't be the point of being nice or respectful.
Then what is the point?

If a certain personality trait isn't really valued or rewarded in any aspect of life then why encourage people to adopt it?

Love it, anyone with the snake comments, stay in your high school drama club.
Rewatch Rd 1, Tj took it clearly.

People all about, tj hit air, and praise that style are a special breed. Tj walked down Cruz all fight, Cruz not once could get into his bouncing style.
Lol are you mental. Cruz dominated that fight.

Well obviously a professional fighter is able to bruise someone over 5 rounds. Yes he does have pillow fists
Yet Cruz looked a damn sight better than TJ. So what does that say about TJ?

Cruz beat TJ in a close fight that the majority of people scored for Cruz. TJ came out of the fight looking beaten up, Cruz made him hit air for most of the fight, and Cruz outgrappled him. TJ can't attack any of that so he has to moan like a little bitch and make himself look like a twat.

The Conor McGregor influence being felt. The days of earning fights based on skill and performance alone appears to be over, and TJ has just accepted it.
To be fair, the days of earning fights based on skill and performance were long gone before McGregor could even think about fighting for the UFC..

Then what is the point?

If a certain personality trait isn't really valued or rewarded in any aspect of life then why encourage people to adopt it?

I mean, you could justify it in a few different ways. The easiest way is likely that not being a jackass generally benefits everyone around you even if you don't see immediate any immediate reward for it. Without getting into anything more complex than that, I'd think that's a palatable explanation for most unless you can only see the point in doing something that brings immediate and tangible benefit to yourself. I'd probably say that kind of attitude is juvenile at best and sociopathic at worst, though.

Back