TJ Dillashaw GOING OFF at Dominick Cruz on Instagram

How do you embed with the caption?

any rate:

tjdillashawOnly equipment needed for the rematch against Cruz. Next training camp is going to be strictly running marathons and pillow fighting. Cause that little bitch doesn't want to fight he wants to run and throw his pillows around that he calls fists! @danawhiteufc@ufc Give me the rematch to get back what is rightfully mine and should have never lost. No more being respectful or nice cause that doesn't seem to get you S#%T anymore.

I dont get it, what is this and why is that "going off"?

confused_vincent_vega.gif

I didn't get it.... but:
salt.jpg

?

I think it's time to change Cruz's nickname from Domin8r to Snake Charmer.

But, but, but....I thought he wanted to be a role model for kids?

lmao inb4 he trains so much on movement his hands are too low and Cruz gets a KO xD

I hope he gets the rematch, he deserves and Faber again would be too easy for Cruz.

what a great role model. think of the children!

Cruz was throwing heat in that fight. more so than he ever has. TJ just trying to get interest in a rematch before Faber snatches it up.

QQ moar.

Also, he's got pillow fists but he messed your face up like he did? That's just insulting yourself.

Last edited:
TJ deserves rematch for sure, but who else thinks Sterling can fight and win the belt? Uriah doesn't belong near a TS after his razor thin win.

The Conor McGregor influence being felt. The days of earning fights based on skill and performance alone appears to be over, and TJ has just accepted it.

Another rematch?.....lets just start doing 2 out of 3 for the belt
And fight to the finish!!

Back