TJ Dillashaw Dong Mitwork Shirtless At The Airport On The Rotator

It's just a promo dude...chillax.

I can guarentee if you were bored as shit waiting for your luggage seeing a professional UFC fighter doing something like that would brighten up your day.

I'd spar him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-PJi59_ro (1:38)

b8ece2ddfb659fd5d09d9697ae86047228b2c759b74ea9d616756168d17a00a8.jpg

Seriously wtf, he reminds me of a friend from boxing who everyone is embarrassed to go anywhere with because he will start shadowboxing in random places like at the mall.

TJ loves that attention, that was just awkward to watch!!

EDIT: Holy shit, just found this aswell. They are actually doing pads on the motherfucking plane lmao, people are trying to sleep smh. I know you're an mma fighter but you should act normal in public.

http://www.bjpenn.com/t-j-dillashaw-and-team-alpha-male-train-while-on-plane/

LOL what an asshole, major LOL at him doing pad work on the plane...

The douchebaggery is strong although I imagine the intent is to desensitize TJ to the kind if scrutiny he's experiencing this week

Dong Mitwork???

He is the least interesting title challenger there has been inbthe UFC in a long time(and I mean no insult, it's the truth), why not try unorthodox ways to hype the fight?

Isn't he part of that Alpha Male...

I always enjoy it when they lose

Thankfully this guy will be back on the facebook prelims after this week.

Last edited:
that was just embarrassing, my God. I could easily understand on the actual floor but, topless on a fucking converyor belt? WTF

Yeah. The conveyor belt was a bit extra.
Its not as bad as some people here are whining about who wished they could be shirtless in front of a crowd period. Nvm hittin mits.

But hey maybe when he knocks out barao that is the secret. CONVEYOR BELT MMA training by TJ.

Go TJ

Seriously wtf, he reminds me of a friend from boxing who everyone is embarrassed to go anywhere with because he will start shadowboxing in random places like at the mall

There was this dude from college who was also a boxer at my gym.

Nothing beats dude taking out a jump rope while he waited for the bus. He was in phenomenal shape... but at what cost?

man... can't let this one slip... what an attention whore. especially the plane thing. i will stop following him on twitter, hope that teaches him a lesson.

A lot of people on this site get insecure about seeing people do what they love. He's a fighter, if he feels like practicing fighting he's free to do so. Maybe he should do something more productive like sit on a bench and stare at his phone while waiting for his baggage.

LET ME BANG

The best part about dong mittwork is always the look on the padholder's face. Priceless.

Team Alpha Male just strikes me as a whole crew of douchey frat boys with no social skills or sense of what's appropriate and what's not.

Me too. Plus a shit ton of little dude "Napoleon complex" which is just really fucking annoying.

I knew a dude in college who was probably 5'4, a hundred and nothing.... And he was alway trying to show everyone how much of a tough guy he was... It was such a pain in the ass, you couldn't take the dude anywhere because he was always a liability to start a fight.

LOL at the "he loves to fight nothin wrong with him doing what he loves..." type responses.

Where is the TSA when you need em?

Zero fucks given. He's going to get his ass whooped by Barao, conveyor belt training or not.

It's not my style but hey.......I'm certainly not embarrassed for him and I'm not gonna say it's cringeworthy-that's beta shit, bet you guys blush and look at the floor when a girl looks at you.

Back