TJ Dillashaw Dong Mitwork Shirtless At The Airport On The Rotator

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-PJi59_ro (1:38)

Seriously wtf, he reminds me of a friend from boxing who everyone is embarrassed to go anywhere with because he will start shadowboxing in random places like at the mall.

TJ loves that attention, that was just awkward to watch!!

EDIT: Holy shit, just found this aswell. They are actually doing pads on the motherfucking plane lmao, people are trying to sleep smh. I know you're an mma fighter but you should act normal in public.

http://www.bjpenn.com/t-j-dillashaw-and-team-alpha-male-train-while-on-plane/

Last edited by a moderator:
[YT]O2-PJi59_ro[/YT]

He wanted every1 in the airport to know he trains UFC bro.

So he was filming a promo for the UFC and attracted attention to himself, a UFC fighter, while doing so? And this bothers you?

Saw 2 guys in my fitness gym (not mma gym) grapple on a matt where most of the ladies use for yoga. instead of impressing the ladies...ladies file complaint against them lol.

It's just a promo dude...chillax.

I can guarentee if you were bored as shit waiting for your luggage seeing a professional UFC fighter doing something like that would brighten up your day.

It's just a promo dude...chillax.

I can guarentee if you were bored as shit waiting for your luggage seeing a professional UFC fighter doing something like that would brighten up your day.

I would have to get up and show him how I train UFC too.

My dong mitwork is much more technical and powerful.

Team Alpha Male just strikes me as a whole crew of douchey frat boys with no social skills or sense of what's appropriate and what's not.

"TJ Dillashaw Dong Mitwork Shirtless"

So he's doing mitwork pantsless too?

kinda lame, but whatever. let him enjoy his 5 minutes of fame before hes humbled

He posted a video of himself doing mitwork on the plane in the air. People were looking at him like da fuq is manlet doin

Back