TJ Dillashaw Dong Mitwork Shirtless At The Airport On The Rotator

It was probably the filming crew going:

"Hey, wouldn't it be really cool if he like stood on the baggage conveyor and hit the pads?, Yeah lets do that.. Hey TJ! HEY TJ!!! Take your shirt of and get on that conveyor belt thing!"

it's cute some of you don't know they were doing it to be filmed for the UFC's social media accounts

Reading some of the posts in here you would think TJ did something that actually negatively impacted other people.

Why is his shirt off? I would have tested his takedown defense.

It's just a promo dude...chillax.

I can guarentee if you were bored as shit waiting for your luggage seeing a professional UFC fighter doing something like that would brighten up your day.

Really wouldn't brighten up my day and I would think the guy was a douche. That sort of move just comes across that way. It's his life though and he's free to live it the way he wants.

Yes it does, and it bothers me too and most people as well!

Some people are implacable. How do you propose that the UFC promote its fighters without drawing attention to them as fighters?

On an unrelated topic, on what do you base your claim to speak for most people?

he reminds me of a friend from boxing who everyone is embarrassed to go anywhere with because he will start shadowboxing in random places like at the mall.

i know a kid like this, walks round with his top off feinting punches, even on his own.
i have to resist the urge to stab him in the neck when i see him

wouldve been awesome if barao was doing the retard dance right next to dillashaw while he was doing the mitts.

Back