TJ, Cody and leaving TAM, Justin Buchholz TSN interview.

I do believe faber. Idk if anyone else can relate, but I personally have had to deal with frustrating business relationships with people that are weird about money. And the stuff faber was saying sounds spot on. So at least when it comes to the money stuff and how irritating Duane was; I believe him completely. And I could see how that frustration would bleed into everything else.

It’s like talking to two guys have crazy jealous girlfriends, they usually have the same or similar stories. I’ve had to deal with guys like Duane(who are weird about money) and it makes you want to put a bullet in their head.
Maybe. Faber is a cock about money though. He recently demoted buchholz from head coach with a salary and portions of fighter purses to an hourly wage for a kickboxing class he only gets to do once a week.

Regarding TJ, Faber just flat out lied and the evidence is from his own mouth. He screamed on TUF that TJ was lying about being kicked out or that he gave any sort of ultimatum.

Yet a podcast a few months earlier Faber forgot he told the world he had to make TJ make a choice because him going to another gym would essentially be "Spying" on their fighters under the guise of being part of multiple gyms(Yet he let Cody train at Jackson wink for half his camps and 4 other TAM fighters train with Duane). Conor made Faber feel like a cuck on TV so he reacted badly

those interviewers are aweful. The Buchholz portion was good but they basically told him to stop talking and end the show.

Back