tito ortiz says ufc fixes fights

It's been discussed a ton here already.

Consensus - "Fuck off, Tito."

The UFC definitely verbal refs about how they want fights to play out.

The stats they show are often leaning towards the one that the UFC wants to win.

It's surprising the UFC didn't think to use this fight fixing of theirs to prevent some of their biggest stars from losing in dramatic fashion.

Kimbo
Brock
Chuck

What does Tito know about this?

That is why Dana says "never leave it to the judges"

how i remember the fight tito standin in the center gassed huffing and puffing caught griffin dropped him didnt follow up got outstruck apart from that moment the whole fight

It's surprising the UFC didn't think to use this fight fixing of theirs to prevent some of their biggest stars from losing in dramatic fashion.

Kimbo
Brock
Chuck

It is kind of hard to fix a decision when their golden boys get KOd

Tito didn't win that close fight though. Honestly it's a joke that the big last round makes so many think he edged it out. Like they still don't understand round by round scoring.

I think he is referring to his title reign where he avoided fighting Randleman and Chuck in favor of 185lb guys.

I always thought Seraldo Babalu vs Matt LeLaw Lindland lookt kinda fishy

Kimbo
Brock
Chuck

Kind of hard to fix a fight for someone if they can't go the distance..

This thing was fishy.

shammytrue.gif

Even if the UFC is fixing fights, I wouldn't believe it coming from Tito. The guy is a joke

no doubt the ufc is rigged to the hilt

Back