tito ortiz says ufc fixes fights

The UFC definitely verbal refs about how they want fights to play out.

I don't think they go that far. But they most likely tell the refs, "Hey, if this guy even puts his hands on his opponent, just call the fight."

It's interesting to see TITO, Cung Le, Mayhem Miller, Fitch...are all guys that have cheated or have not done well at there end of there career voice there opinions on the UFC. How about Fuck Off

i dont know about paying someone to take an L.

But conor/siver is about as close as it gets i guess

It's surprising the UFC didn't think to use this fight fixing of theirs to prevent some of their biggest stars from losing in dramatic fashion.

Kimbo
Brock
Chuck

What does Tito know about this?

These are the reason why there are no fight fixing in MMA. The guys that speak on Japan, yeah, they would've put the belt on Saku. A guy that was super over and was under a horrible contract with the matchmaker, basically cheap labor that would've made them millions. Also Mirko, they wanted to push Mirko over Fedor specially for the western audiences and their expansion into America. Mirko had the better body and spoke English, something Takada loved.

Kind of hard to fix a fight for someone if they can't go the distance..

The term "dive" doesn't mean anything? Fight doesn't have to go to a decision to be werk. I could name a couple that a friend of mind mentioned but I better not.:icon_neut

The term "dive" doesn't mean anything? Fight doesn't have to go to a decision to be werk. I could name a couple that a friend of mind mentioned but I better not.:icon_neut

Then stfu about it ?

titowah3lk.jpg

10_Ortiz_Nogueira_09_original_display_image.jpg

Stop crying Tito. You lost.

apparently Tito fails to understand his third fight with Forrest was irrelevant and that the UFC gained nothing from Forrest winning.

They don't fix fights, that's just silly. They do however go old school pro wrestling by building guys up with squash matches.

Is telling a guy not to takedown somebody? or telling them " you should keep this fight standing" even tho it would be in there best interest to take them down

WOuld that be considered fight fixing ?

Is telling a guy not to takedown somebody? or telling them " you should keep this fight standing" even tho it would be in there best interest to take them down

WOuld that be considered fight fixing ?

danaillegal.gif

Well, aren't you so metro. I prefer to not get dubs as opposed to satisfying your juvenile laziness. Do your own research or...stfu.

Then don't bring it up?

My insider friend just told me your inside friend is full of crap btw

Last edited:
He received too many punches to the head... Brazilians gonna brazilian... He should just shut up...

Oh wait, this isn't a Wand thread

not sure if srs, but here's the whole thing

Kentakedownfranklin.gif

great takedown that was.

That takedown was so devastating they named it "The world's most dangerous takedown".

Now it's banned from use.

Last edited:
Back