tito ortiz says ufc fixes fights

It's surprising the UFC didn't think to use this fight fixing of theirs to prevent some of their biggest stars from losing in dramatic fashion.

Kimbo
Brock
Chuck

What does Tito know about this?

They protected chuck spoon feeding him an army of grapplers. Not fixed but favored.

Is telling a guy not to takedown somebody? or telling them " you should keep this fight standing" even tho it would be in there best interest to take them down

WOuld that be considered fight fixing ?

That's why EliteXC went under.

Petruzelli let slip somebody told him not to take Kimbo down. One of the athletic commissions started an investigation, and within a couple of weeks the promotion shut up shop.

Petruzelli let slip somebody told him not to take Kimbo down. One of the athletic commissions started an investigation, and within a couple of weeks the promotion shut up shop.

They also built their product around Kimbo Slice.

That whole thing was juicy. Seth steps up, with no notice, to fight Kimbo and KO's him in seconds after being told not to take it to the ground because they thought Kimbo was favoured on the feet, hahaha. Fuck EliteXC, they deserved all they got.

I'd take him much more seriously if he pointed out when he was the beneficiary of a fix.

I'd take him much more seriously if he pointed out when he was the beneficiary of a fix.

Are you talking about how they would sucker poor bastards from japan like yuki condo that should prob fight at 170 to come in and get smashed? Those were always fun but we knew who was going to win.

Fight fixing? To risk losing your promoter's license? To lose out on long term business? Credibility? For 1 fight? Not to mention the biggest fight promotion in the world?

GTFO with that fix fixing BS.

Griffin kicked his ass the whole fight

Notice it's only people that lost a fight or where on a terrible streak in the UFC prior to their departure whining about fixed fights, it's like the whole excuse of putting the blame on someone else for their own actions.

If Tito is gonna say UFC has fixed fights then I guess his title reign is illegitimate as well and he never really won any fights and was a fake champion cause it was all fixed, right?

If this is true imagine the payday if you bet on Matt Serra to beat GSP.

It's surprising the UFC didn't think to use this fight fixing of theirs to prevent some of their biggest stars from losing in dramatic fashion.

Kimbo
Brock
Chuck

What does Tito know about this?

Kimbo was a big UFC star? must have been away that weekend

Fight fixing? To risk losing your promoter's license? To lose out on long term business? Credibility? For 1 fight? Not to mention the biggest fight promotion in the world?

GTFO with that fix fixing BS.

Don King surely appreciates you clearing his name regarding any and all of his past wrong-doings on this subject.

I've not seen credible evidence supporting notion that fights are fixed. That said, I HAVE seen plenty of credible evidence to suggest Tito Ortiz (Ha, self-appointed Peoples Champion) is full of shit, has been full of shit, & will always be full of shit.

Back