News Titan FC 72 & CES 64 & Lux 16 (Main Card) & Combat Global!!!

V Dias v R. Ibraimov (Titan FW) & M Bessette v R Dela (CES MMA LW)/Josh Smith v J Perrin (BW)

• Total voters
Which one is it? Video unavailable in my country. Love Key and Peele.

Combate are cheap mofos with finish snippets. Not one all eve!

They expect me to actually work for that shit like @KazDibiase and @Ladder Master
oh they can fuck off! and those two are geniuses (geniusii?)
jay-and-silent-bob.gif

That me and my long go bro MK hangin outside the Ez-Mart...

pouring-bottle.gif
in honor
giphy.gif

Which one is it? Video unavailable in my country. Love Key and Peele.
I assume that might towards me as I think i'm the only one who posted Key and Peele video tonight. It's the one with the east vs west football teams where they are just saying all the motivational football lines and end up getting into a full blow epic fight while exchanging motivational lines.

Ok it's been quite a long haul. Gnight Sherbros, see you all tomorrow.

They are doing the American football hype up and then start head butting each other that one

That reminds me...

When Brock Lesnar went out for the Minnesota Vikings in 2004, he was 295 pounds, just suffered a motorcycle accident, and he had a torn groin, broken pelvis, a wired-shut jaw, and he still ran his 100-yard dash in Olympic qualifying time.

Brocktober we miss you!

I'm still nursing on Combate Dregs!

But be well those departing and till next we Bleed (tomorrow)!!!

<GinJuice>

oh they can fuck off! and those two are geniuses (geniusii?)

in honor
giphy.gif

I assume that might towards me as I think i'm the only one who posted Key and Peele video tonight. It's the one with the east vs west football teams where they are just saying all the motivational football lines and end up getting into a full blow epic fight while exchanging motivational lines.

Ty!

Also that reminds me of Ren & Stimpy "Big Words"

Edit: the OG shit - not the simp 2021 fekkery...

He ate that leg up!

Ok Lux oveer - jus Combate now...

Tho I missed that round pretty much...

<Neil01>

Muy Importante!

Muy Bueno!

Those Goat shed squash matches were certainly something. I don't get it at all, Kuse beat Jornell Lugo in the ammys and now he's fighting guys who are 1-12 as a pro.

Back