News Titan FC 72 & CES 64 & Lux 16 (Main Card) & Combat Global!!!

V Dias v R. Ibraimov (Titan FW) & M Bessette v R Dela (CES MMA LW)/Josh Smith v J Perrin (BW)

• Total voters
Hope he is ready for 8 minutes of shadow boxing

Galindo had a good fight last time. Had a rough start and came back to win with a one arm choke or something cool.

I still know the opening rap from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I didn't watch Clerks 2 or the new Jay and Silent Bob as much but Clerks thru Dogma were huge in my life. Mallrats was a gamechanger.

Ya - I've seen them all but the earlier flicks and evolution was an experience. I've met both Jason and Kevin and have a bit of a soft spot for Mewes. He jus (usually when with Smith) has a aura like I've known him. Course I say the same thing bout Manson and Twiggy (whom I've met and spent time with) but really I'm a casual in anything real.

Kindred spirit shit?

I dunno jus rambling now lol.

I'm stoned.

Dogma is a Masterpiece tho!

I still know the opening rap from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I didn't watch Clerks 2 or the new Jay and Silent Bob as much but Clerks thru Dogma were huge in my life. Mallrats was a gamechanger.
Thought on Saving Amy? Before it’s time. Clerks, Dogma and Mallrats were all just brilliant. I probably like Clerks the most but the scene with Damon when the women doesn’t say bless you is so memorable

Ya - I've seen them all but the earlier flicks and evolution was an experience. I've met both Jason and Kevin and have a bit of a soft spot for Mewes. He jus (usually when with Smith) has a aura like I've known him. Course I say the same thing bout Manson and Twiggy (whom I've met and spent time with) but really I'm a casual in anything real.

Kindred spirit shit?

I'm stoned.

That’s pretty sweet. I have heard they are good people not celebrity ego shit

Most can't walk that long green mile...
Come to think of it, do you really actually ever see them smoke weed that much in the movies? The giant bong rip Jay does out the bong saber will always be legendary...preceeded by one of my favorite schticks ever...
TaOsId.gif

I'm stoned.

Blunts and dabs about to come out for the night... I saw Kevin Smith do one of his 'a night with kevin smith' shows when he was on tour. It had somber moments cause at that time it was "Jason, you have to get clean if we are gonna make another movie again" but he told awesome and sad stories about him. Ultimately Mewes is playing himself in the movies, lol.

Is twiggy in trouble too?!

That’s pretty sweet. I have heard they are good people not celebrity ego shit

This is ink I had done (Manson penned it and I wrapped it and took like 10 pics for my inker lol - I wanted as close to original stencil I could get)

upload_2021-9-18_0-47-1.png

Come to think of it, do you really actually ever see them smoke weed that much in the movies? The giant bong rip Jay does out the bong saber will always be legendary...preceeded by one of my favorite schticks ever...
TaOsId.gif

Cockknoker!

"Hey Kids!"

Is twiggy in trouble too?!

Well he was pretty deep in alcohol, pills and speed - I mean Whiskey and Speed is pretty much a Twiggy Motto.

Guess he is clean since the allegations and living with his fam and doing some gig music. Not sure if back with APC but no Manson related bits in quite a time. They were like the Dynamic Duo to me lol !

Course Manson is runnin his Gambin now as well.

Ah well again while I am a fan of the Art/Fight and not necc who they are as a whole...

Thought on Saving Amy? Before it’s time. Clerks, Dogma and Mallrats were all just brilliant. I probably like Clerks the most but the scene with Damon when the women doesn’t say bless you is so memorable
I fucking love Chasing Amy. My only issue with clerks is throughout high school we'd do movie nights and always watch office space and clerks, but always put clerks on second. I don't know how many times I fell asleep lol. Typically around "Try not to suck any dicks on the way to the parking lot."
That's a great scene with Damon. My go to is the first scene with Jay and SB - showing up at an abortion clinic to score easy chicks its just so fucking raunchy.

-
NO way if he gets this guillotine! we saw that same crazy side control from bottom one a few weeks ago. Also you apparently have to have crazy died hair to be at top tier of LUX.

Likes are back champ looked like the champ

fun 3 card night

have a good one

I fucking love Chasing Amy. My only issue with clerks is throughout high school we'd do movie nights and always watch office space and clerks, but always put clerks on second. I don't know how many times I fell asleep lol. Typically around "Try not to suck any dicks on the way to the parking lot."
That's a great scene with Damon. My go to is the first scene with Jay and SB - showing up at an abortion clinic to score easy chicks its just so fucking raunchy.

jay-and-silent-bob.gif

That me and my long go bro MK hangin outside the Ez-Mart...

pouring-bottle.gif

Combate are cheap mofos with finish snippets. Not one all eve! (Guess everyone really is asleep! <Eek2.0>)

They expect me to actually work for that shit like @KazDibiase and @Ladder Master

Back