News Titan FC 72 & CES 64 & Lux 16 (Main Card) & Combat Global!!!

V Dias v R. Ibraimov (Titan FW) & M Bessette v R Dela (CES MMA LW)/Josh Smith v J Perrin (BW)

• Total voters
Funny side note - one of the reasons I have lots a luv for Cerrone is how he lives life.

<mma4>

I try to live as free of world commonalities as I can. So I give it lots of #hespect.
People that dislike Cerrone have issues

I don’t see Cortez losing as bad as the commentary is saying shrugs

Funny side note - one of the reasons I have lots a luv for Cerrone is how he lives life.

<mma4>

I try to live as free of world commonalities as I can. So I give it lots of #hespect.
him living his life awesomely is the major reason his body is so weak after that one insane super accident that he needed major medical attention his torso was never the same. not that I don't agree but you know...
cLuawL.gif

-
also this fight is pretty good.

I think "Guns Guy" is leakin some oil from his barrel...

Shoutout to the 47 guests. Embrace the grind. And other motivational cliches

So Calvo's shoulder injured. Hope he doesn't need surgery

him living his life awesomely is the major reason his body is so weak after that one insane super accident that he needed major medical attention his torso was never the same. not that I don't agree but you know...
cLuawL.gif

-
also this fight is pretty good.

Yup - No doubt...

One of my favorite sayings is "Results of a Misspent Youth" when people ask e bout an injury or scar lol... An I'm but a babe compared to what Cerrone dares...

<6>

But it was really "Wellspent"

Anyone notice the highlights weren’t really of him

And Haha Two-Shot got chalked in the 2nd!

<JonesLaugh>

View Askew is a Lifestyle choice bruh.

Most can't walk that long green mile...
I still know the opening rap from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I didn't watch Clerks 2 or the new Jay and Silent Bob as much but Clerks thru Dogma were huge in my life. Mallrats was a gamechanger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back