Titan FC 40 - Cavalcante vs. Assuncao

Decent card for Titan FC, two titles on the line. I have some action on the bouts as usual.

Solid top of the card for sure. Shorty Torres is not messing around 2-0 already fighting a solid dude for a title. He's a great prospect. Really want to see how he does.

I'm watching. Not much for pbps but I'll be in and out. That was a nasty KO to start the card off. Stallings being super frustrating right now.

Yeah, this fight is boring and the first one was stupid.

"Cool, calm, and collective" (smh)

Just got here. Looking with Spanish cast. Intrestingly enough they are feuturing two female casters.

This is a pretty solid card. Judging looks like it's gonna be fucky tho.

That decision was fucked up.

And does the ring announcer have some kind of speech impediment?

Alexis Villa has fallen pretty far. Can't help but to root for the guy. He entered MMA way to late.

Spanish chicks saying something about Alexis Villa and an Excorcist.

I'm sure there is an rational explenation for that.

Villa is so hitable. His body work looks effective but when he swings for the head it's downright caveman style.

Calvo is making it easy to counterpunch trying to stand up tall and punch down at Vila, but Vila is swinging so wild that it's not working well.

Just got here. Looking with Spanish cast. Intrestingly enough they are feuturing two female casters.
What kind of stream are you watching that has Spanish?

Vila would've already knocked this guy out if he could throw simultaneous counters. His slips are so big that he can't come back until Calvo is out of range.

Damn, I hope we're getting all the boring fights out of the way now...

What kind of stream are you watching that has Spanish?

You know, Spanish version. UFC network en vivo.

Vila would've already knocked this guy out if he could throw simultaneous counters. His slips are so big that he can't come back until Calvo is out of range.

So... can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Tall and lanky guy like Calvo just can't deal with double legs.

Spanish chicks saying something about Alexis Villa and an Excorcist.

I'm sure there is an rational explenation for that.
That's his nickname. "El exorcista" that is.

Back