Titan FC 40 - Cavalcante vs. Assuncao

shortys got a lot of talent. still raw but someone to watch

Wow. Torres looks great. 3-0 that's wild. Kid's amateur career really helped him out. Could be a fight or two away from the UFC . Could probably hang with a few guys at the bottom already.

Wow. Torres looks great. 3-0 that's wild. Kid's amateur career really helped him out. Could be a fight or two away from the UFC . Could probably hang with a few guys at the bottom already.

I agree, but Tim Elliot looked like a god in his Titan debut also.

Shorty was my junior college wrestling teammate and still a close friend of mine. It's so surreal coming from seeing him as the guy always sleeping over at my apartment so he could get to class on time for once, to being a proffesional interim champion and having people talk about him on the internet. What a fighter.

He better not had lost that Nintendo DS I gave him last year...

holy shit i want to slap this stupid old ref. clearly grabbing the cage and no freaking warnings. idiot.

dang he choked him out. Good show of sportsmanship through helping him wake up.

Titan FC puts together some of the most boring cards (considering the money behind it and talent).

The ref should lose his license.

worst ref in mma history. dude wasn't paying attention the entire fight. dude was getting pummeled in the first rd and the ref is 20 ft away not paying attention and then hes fucking around again with a guy choked out far too long. just bad and dangerous

I think we can expect to see Assuncao, Torres, and Des in the UFC very soon

God damn that guillotine was sick, I didn't notice JZ was out, neither did the ref. Thank fuck for Assuncao to realize.

Back