Titan FC 40 - Cavalcante vs. Assuncao

What's with all these catchweight bouts?
There were a lot of late replacements on this card. Jorge Patino in this bout, DJ Linderman is also on only a few days notice in the heavyweight bout, although no catch weight needed there. Desmond Green's opponent was also replaced late.

Shit.

That really makes me dislike people in their twenties.

There were a lot of late replacements on this card. Jorge Patino in this bout, DJ Linderman is also on only a few days notice in the heavyweight bout, although no catch weight needed there. Desmond Green's opponent was also replaced late.

Cool, thanks for the info

I think the shoulders tattoo of one's last name is right up there with tramp stamps

The men that could not knock each other out.

It's quite a feat to fight a guy from Central Asia and still have a weirder last name than he has.

8 out of 9 of Jorge Calvo's fights were in Calvo Promotions. Almost all of his fights were against 0-0 or 0-1 fighters

Calvo promotons headlined one of their cards with an 0-0 fighter who's nickname and last name were both Calvo.

There might be a conflict of interest going on there...

dude in the blue was active but hitting air and getting hit when the other guy threw

Farkhad looking diseppointed. Was it the split decision?

Farkhad looking diseppointed. Was it the split decision?

I think so, when it was clear it was a split he looked like someone just farted. Unless someone actually did just fart.

Freddy Assuncao, brother of both Junior and Raphael Assuncao. 3 brothers in MMA!

Has this thing started yet? Any legal streams? Fuck living in the UK sometimes lol.

Has this thing started yet? Any legal streams? Fuck living in the UK sometimes lol.

Dude, it's been going on for 2 to 3 hours

Well that one connected rather awkwardly but still, it floored him.

That McGregor vs Diaz promo was slick. Rarely do I say that about UFC's promos.

Back