Tired of Dominik Cruz' "i'm so smart" routine.

He is still great fighter no doubt but I have when fighter brass about money and how smart they are. Stuck to fighting and people will appreciate you..

Yay a blatant racist. Why does MMA seem to attract so many of these idiots?
do you really find the "african round ball" comment to be that racist? I mean, it's not race neutral but you see that as a malicious comment? It wasn't me who said it but it seems you've got a hair trigger.

He got a little dumber last night thanks to those shots he ate.

Alright, I'm saying this for the 3rd time in so many days:

Cruz is on the spectrum of autism. He displays certain fragments of tendencies of Asperger's syndrome. That's why he's so socially "different," awkward even.

That's why sometimes the way he displays his emotions and the way we read his emotions comes across a bit....off. A bit......too cold. A bit.....distant. And not in a
Fedor type of way.

Cruz is CLEARLY an efficient
ENGLISH communicator, but yet, there's something missing when you hear him speak. There's an emptiness there that no matter how much he's speaking, you feel more and more distant from him.

That's cuz he got that mental illness...

he's not an aspie.

Theres one fundamental problem preventing aspies being mma fighters (common across virtually all aspies) - a loathing of being touched :D

Cody vs Cruz was the MMA equivalent of the bar scene in Good Will Hunting.

He hasn't lost in 10 years. Shut the fuck up.

Give credit to Cody don't shit on Cruz. Don't be yellow.

This is false

First, he hadnt lost in 8 years about 9 months , not 10 years , you cant just add another 15months onto his title reign

And for most a large portion of those almost 8 years he was injured

If we actually look at his record hes had 13 winning fights in 8 and a bit years

So averaged out, hes fought LESS than 2 fights a year so its easier to rack up huge time frames of winning activity when youre so inactive

A classic case of a great sounding statistic which isnt all too impressive once you actually look into it

Last edited:
he's not an aspie.

Theres one fundamental problem preventing aspies being mma fighters (common across virtually all aspies) - a loathing of being touched :D

That would explain his fighting style.

Heyooooo

This is false

First, he hadnt lost in 8 years about 9 months , not 10 years , you cant just add another 15months onto his title reign

And for most a large portion of those almost 8 years he was injured

If we actually look at his record hes had 13 winning fights in 8 and a bit years

So averaged out, hes fought LESS than 2 fights a year so its easier to rack up huge time frames of winning activity when youre so inactive

A classic case of a great sounding statistic which isnt all too impressive once you actually look into it

Yea idc how long it was. That's not the point.

He's been a great fighter. That's the point.

Geniuses recognise geniuses. Therefore, cruz is very smart.

The "I'm so rich" routine is the absolute worst.

It's what really sent the quality of Conor's once witty and entertaining repartee down the shitter.
Yep. It's a tired act that many before him have lazily used. The hip hop industry has been tooting that horn since the 90s.

He has a superiority complex and is weirdly competitive because of it

He HATES Urijah because urijah has a win over him. He keeps saying he doesn't like Faber, but urijah is cool with ALL his former opponents, win or lose and they all speak highly of him. The only one who can't get along with him is Dom

It is probably one of the reasons Cruz is such a good fighter but it makes him act weird after a loss

I never liked Cruz. I thought he was arrogant and hid behind his belt. It's like Donald Trump at the point--you really can't say shit about him because he's President-elect but the stuff that comes out of his mouth makes you cringe. I'm not saying Cruz is Donald Trump now, but it's that same tactic they both use. Guys who double down and never waver on their positions because they leverage the position they're in to make themselves seem great.
He did not hide behind his belt. And people still cretisize donald trump after winning the election and make fun of americans for ending up with a giant douch vs douch sandwich finalists. every champion is subject to critisism as well, so idk what ur on about.
Dominick is smart no doubt. Best real time analyst I ever seen since touch screen dan hardy.
If you just don't like his personality then that's cool with me. To each their own.

Dominik Cruz loves to hear himself talk. His fans vicariously live through him and are smitted by him because he is a polished speaker. Again, polished speaker doesn't mean intelligent. All of that shit talking in the build up and then he got humiliated.

Lol you're such an idiot. I'd actually say he is the opposite of a polished speaker. His voice isn't commanding at all, and often gets monotone, and his word choice at times come across as nearly as bad as Garbrandt.

The dude just knows what he is talking about, and you don't. Those are the facts.

And there's plenty of people that have his mentality. Not everybody is miserable as people like you.

Yep. It's a tired act that many before him have lazily used. The hip hop industry has been tooting that horn since the 90s.

"I could throw fist-fulls 'o cash into the fireplace all winter long and still be rich come spring. You drive a 2010 Focus and buy $200 suits offa da rack. You're a buum. You got nuttin' for me. Fookin' nuttin'!"

image.jpg

I think it's funny when Dom claims that all the shit talking he's done to other fighters has just been him laying out "statistical facts".

But says things like everyone at TAM is a "hostage to their own ego".

But maybe Dom can post a link to a graph supporting that "factual" claim.

There's a reason Cruz has few friends outside his family. lol

I like Cruz but he's arrogant and loves to hear himself talk.

He also said a lot of dumb stuff before this fight like comparing Cody to Carwin and saying he was going to hit nothing but air all night. :D
"I only speak facts."

"People don't like to hear the truth."

ill take his smart ass fake over your hero's dumb ass fake personality

/ggnore

Back