Tired of Dominik Cruz' "i'm so smart" routine.

I'd rather that than the I'm so tough, or I'm so rich routine.

Funny you shit on Cruz intellectual persona then reference Bryant another well known intellectual and narcissist.

Holy shit... I don't follow African Round Ball - at all... But is Kobe really considered an "intellectual" by the journalists and fans???

On sherdog, yes. Now all of the sudden Cruz is a bum who couldn't win a UFC fight. And he never was smart.
Dom needs to rematch Cody in order to regain credibility. Thats why Conor is #1

Alright, I'm saying this for the 3rd time in so many days:

Cruz is on the spectrum of autism. He displays certain fragments of tendencies of Asperger's syndrome. That's why he's so socially "different," awkward even.

That's why sometimes the way he displays his emotions and the way we read his emotions comes across a bit....off. A bit......too cold. A bit.....distant. And not in a
Fedor type of way.

Cruz is CLEARLY an efficient
ENGLISH communicator, but yet, there's something missing when you hear him speak. There's an emptiness there that no matter how much he's speaking, you feel more and more distant from him.

That's cuz he got that mental illness...

Last edited:
I'd rather that than the I'm so tough, or I'm so rich routine.

The "I'm so rich" routine is the absolute worst.

It's what really sent the quality of Conor's once witty and entertaining repartee down the shitter.

He showed up to the press conference with cuts and probably a concussion, and answered all questions including Ariel Helwanis who is a little slimy worm. "What does it feel like to lose? "
Where was Ronda the once ever mentally strongest IDGAF how I look champion?

Holy shit... I don't follow African Round Ball - at all... But is Kobe really considered an "intellectual" by the journalists and fans???

Yay a blatant racist. Why does MMA seem to attract so many of these idiots?

Folks find new ways to bash fighters on here every day

Yay a blatant racist. Why does MMA seem to attract so many of these idiots?

Hey, a-hole, that was a legitimate question.

You said Kobe was an intellectual athlete. Is that really a universal view in that world? Or were you being sarcastic?

And everybody I grew up with called basketball "ARB". Including the black kids. If anything it's a statement of dominance.

Hey, a-hole, that was a legitimate question.

You said Kobe was an intellectual athlete. Is that really a universal view in that world? Or were you being sarcastic?

And everybody I grew up with called basketball "ARB". Including the black kids. If anything it's a statement of dominance.

No no the "black kids" do not call it that.

Btw your lack of knowledge is astounding

Cruz is on the spectrum of autism. He displays certain fragments of tendencies of Asperger's syndrome. That's why he's so socially "different," awkward even.

That's why sometimes the way he displays his emotions and the way we read his emotions comes across a bit....off. A bit......too cold. A bit.....distant. And not in a
Fedor type of way.

ENGLISH communicator, but yet, there's something missing when you hear him speak. There's an emptiness there that no matter how much he's speaking, you feel more and more distant from him.

Dojo seems to like him though?

There's a reason Cruz has few friends outside his family. lol

He strikes me as something of an introvert. It very well could be that he's a dick and that's why he has very few friends, but he seems more comfortable just being left alone.

Losing to a younger faster stronger opponent doesn't make him dumb

Dude breaks down fights so well, i think his intelligence really shouldn't be in question

I agree he's fake as fuck tho
pretty much this. I thik cruz definitely a smart, analytical guy. I also agree that he lays it on a little thick at times. That whole "what was hard about it" (referring to his loss) in the post fight presser was a little cringe-worthy. I mean I agree with what he was saying, but it was like he was trying to teach his son a life lesson the way he was saying it lol

Fedor type of way.

What's with the salmon colored font?

Cody is a badass I knew he will win. Cruz was always boring dancenator

Dom needs to rematch Cody in order to regain credibility. Thats why Conor is #1

The difference is, Dom got outclassed over five rounds. And only looked worse as the fight progressed. Dom knows that. So wanting to jump right back in there makes little sense.

What Conor knew after the loss to Nate was that he was mopping the floor with him but made the mistake of blowing his entire cardio wad. So Conor immediately wanted to run it back.

Conor knew he handed Nate his win on a silver platter. Dom knows he fought the fight of his life but Cody still took the victory. Big differences.

Back