• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tinder

Is Tinder only big in North America?
can anyone confirm this app has popularity in Europe and the UK ?

I've never used it because I'm in a committed relationship, but 2 female friends I talked to recently actually met their current boyfriends on tinder. What guy dates a chick he met on an app designed to get people laid?

You mean hit the like button right? Because if you swipe you skip them?

on the iphone you swipe right to like and the other way to ignore. So yeah mass like and if u get a match then look at the pic. I see these guys looking at the pic, not sure, thinking, lol. Drink a beer swipe and see what falls through.

on the iphone you swipe right to like and the other way to ignore. So yeah mass like and if u get a match then look at the pic. I see these guys looking at the pic, not sure, thinking, lol. Drink a beer swipe and see what falls through.

My female friend uses it. She was looking at me with absolute horror as I was having a conversation with her all the while mashing my thumb on the like button.

I match with chicks and then they dont answer msgs..lol I dont get it.

I give them a hey whats up, or how's it going and I get nothing.

Am I just supposed to say "wanna hookup?" That feels pretty greasy.

I've got the opposite problem where they're responding to my messages. Somehow I'm advising one girl how to grow her small cash register selling business while telling another about how my old dog got stolen. Shit's hopelessly offtopic here

those are rookie openers bud, step up your intro and you will get results.

This is exactly the issue im having. Its like bitch if you dont wanna talk dont swipe right. Stop wasting my fuckin time sloots.

This is exactly the issue im having. Its like bitch if you dont wanna talk dont swipe right. Stop wasting my fuckin time sloots.

Just ask them to show you their tits. Objectify them as much as possible and they won't be able to resist.

Definite hit or miss for me is "It's cool that I jerked it to your pics right?"

Just make sure she's got no pics with a friend or a mother or a pet lurking somewhere in there if you go that route. Scouting

Back