• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tinder

This is exactly the issue im having. Its like bitch if you dont wanna talk dont swipe right. Stop wasting my fuckin time sloots.

It's teh worst when you match up with a 10/10 and they never respond. They always get my hopes up :icon_cry2

Boise dimes are tough nuts eh?

They're not always from boise. A few of my matches were people traveling through town. One was a 27 year old comedian on the "walk of shame" comedy tour. Was bummed she didnt hit me back haha.

It's teh worst when you match up with a 10/10 and they never respond. They always get my hopes up :icon_cry2

Screenshot and post these 10/10 tinder bishes. Ive got one but im not sure how to screen shot

Press the iphone round button at the bottom of the phone the hold the small thin Botton on the top right of the phone. Snap.

Just make sure she's got no pics with a friend or a mother or a pet lurking somewhere in there if you go that route. Scouting

Shockingly poor analysis from a rather reputable rapscallion, bro. If anything, it's better to have it that way. The exploitation of a female's innate security is basic get-in-her-pants knowledge.

Screenshot and post these 10/10 tinder bishes. Ive got one but im not sure how to screen shot

No such thing as 10/10

but here's a match of mine

zfqDSFx.png

No such thing as 10/10

but here's a match of mine

zfqDSFx.png

in and out and taco bell, well don't go through the back door my friend but she's better than what I'm seeing here

dew it

This is exactly the issue im having. Its like bitch if you dont wanna talk dont swipe right. Stop wasting my fuckin time sloots.

A lot of girls use Tinder just for fun, and have no real intention of hooking up.

So far Singapore was my best spot for matches.
Better than Thailand and Europe.

Had like 10 in under 5 minutes when I just transfered through to my next gate inside the airport boarding to Australia.

I'm definatley going back to Singapore.

In my shit town, I couldn't get 10 if lived here another 10years :icon_cry2

Had like 10 in under 5 minutes when I just transfered through to my next gate inside the airport boarding to Australia.

Mate I live here have nearly 500 matches on my account. Really really REALLY wish I had known about this app when I was single.

A lot of girls use Tinder just for fun, and have no real intention of hooking up.

AKA boosting their ego and taking the piss..
Playing stupid games.

Explains them matching up ,getting the guys excited and then not reply to the message. Very poor form!!
But as another poster said ,you would have to step up your game with the intro rather than just saying "hows it going ?"..

You don't need tinder in Singapore. Just be white and wear a shirt and the pussy rains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back