Time to get rid of the Women's divisions

People need to face the truth. Women are not made to fight. And they only begin to realize this fact of life now. Women are innately loving, beautiful and sensible. Lawler has none of these 3 attributes. That's why he still delivers after so many years. Rose ran away, as did PVZ and many others when they realize what they got into. Even Holly, she was rigid and shaking like she was awaiting execution before her last fight
Great to get a 13 year old's perspective on the topic. Enlightening. Hope you win the state science fair this year. Prize is a 12-speed Schwinn bicycle.

W/out WMMA the UFC would have to do at least 5-6 less annual shows per year, so there's no way it's happening.

Haven't met many women, have you?

You mean those girls trying to immitate boys commonly found in the west and north america lol?

Yeah man, there's nothing more feminine than a tattooed girl with half shaved hairdo wearing this t shirt

250px-We_Can_Do_It%21_NARA_535413_-_Restoration_2.jpg

Chances are the ladies you've met are striving to become guys. Maybe you're into guys, what do i know

Cyborg's gone and so is the only contender for Nunes there will be for years. Holly's done. Shevchenko's content crushing the Ray Borg's of the flyweight division, Rose is talking about retiring.

Not one good fight on the horizon for a long time.
Call it a day

By the same logic they should get rid of light heavyweight as well.

Contrary to shertard opinion, Nunes and Valentina crushing fighters who aren't on their level is good for wmma. Look at how popular Ronda was when she dominating.

Great to get a 13 year old's perspective on the topic. Enlightening. Hope you win the state science fair this year. Prize is a 12-speed Schwinn bicycle.

You're blinded, servant of the order of the white knights. Do you see many females doing roofing in July? Have you seen any doing road work or anything that requires breaking your back at temperatures the asphalt melts? When you're moving out to a new place and you call the moving company, are a bunch of females coming out to take your shit away? Have you seen many females construct digs, sewage systems and everything else that cities rely on to function properly? Chances are it's no to every question. You know why but you won't admit it because you want to believe in fables. It's the same reason why women don't make good fighters. If they did, the Napoleons and Hitlers of this world would have employed them en masse. Psychologically females break rapidly and this is very bad for a fighter. It's why Ronda left, it's why Rose is considering retirement due to PTSD lol. Hell, a none fighter like CM Punk returned after a horrible first stint in MMA

Your conscience is clouding your logic.

You mean those girls trying to immitate boys commonly found in the west and north america lol?

Yeah man, there's nothing more feminine than a tattooed girl with half shaved hairdo wearing this t shirt

250px-We_Can_Do_It%21_NARA_535413_-_Restoration_2.jpg

Chances are the ladies you've met are striving to become guys. Maybe you're into guys, what do i know
You have a very simplistic worldview.

UFC owns Invicta a women's MMA organisation.

They should just stack up wmma with bunch of Fallon foxs

I used to say fuck the women's divisions but 115 has pulled me in with solid match ups upcoming and through the years theyve been here.

135 is good but having Nunes as champion takes a bit of excitement out of it sometimes because Nunes is forming that aura.

125 and 145 should be scratched

The only fight I care about is the Cyborg vs Amanda fight rematch, since that fight is not going to happen, they might as well scrap the division.

Nunes division is clear, say, two years from now some girl will defeat Nunes, and then Sherdog will start the "she was just crushing cans" talk all over again.

Happened to Cyborg, GSP, Silva, Jones... That's an obligatory stage on every possible GOAT life.

Naa I still want to see Nunes kill people just like I liked seeing Cyborg. Just do top 5 females in each division being featured in UFC events. People would cry about Featherweight but having only 3 fighters is cool. They dont saturate UFC events.

dudes really out here complaining about shit that they can completely ignore{<jordan}

Just turn the channel you troglodytes

Oh Jesus... Not this shit again...

I will go as far as saying that they need to rethink the women’s FW division...

But women’s MMA will undergo similar exponential gains that men’s MMA did a decade ago. Getting rid of ALL divisions doesn't develop that aspect of the sport.
True. It'll be like men's boxing and women's boxing. Women are gaining all the time there... <{Heymansnicker}>

I would never get rid of anything involving women, especially if a couple of them are hot..unless it was a talking competition...but I'm heterosexual..so that might explain it.
Yeah I like watching ugly butch lesbians batter in the faces of the few average looking chicks. I'm a man and I like sex!

Back