Time for Hollaway vs McGragor 2 at Featherweight

Poirier took Max's soul. Mark my words - he will never be the same after that loss. Even Max admitted he had a full training camp with no injury and expected to win. He is done.

<36>

@Koimpact the only difference Diaz is about 15 lbs bigger
2 inches taller and has about 8 inches in reach
He also has the BJJ to scare the shit out of McGregor
If McGregor drops Holloway he will not be scared of going in for the kill since Holloway doesn’t have much for him on the Mat(Nate is a second degree Gracie black belt for context)

Imo McGregor dominates the first 3 rounds then max comes on strong but not enough to win the fight
He just lacks power and BJJ
McGregor could even land a takedown or two
Conor also has better cardio at 145 due to dieting

Mcgregor by TKO or close Decision

@fightfan84 what Rumours? By who? Sherdoggers? Nobody I know has said he used IV though If you have a link I’d love to know
He came out and said he hired Lockhart his nutritionist just so that he can do the cut more professionally

How does Conor deserve a after how long away from the sport, let alone the division.

Sure, give Max the fight because he deserves the money it'll draw. Man deserves some good pay days to set himself up for life proper

Has Conor ever said he wouldn't fight at 145? A lot of guys on here saying that isn't an option.

He’s never making fw again are you kidding? He’s out on a lot of mass post Nate and he’s now 30 and a junkie

I mean if McGragor can still reasonably make the cut and if things don't get out of hand for him legally. And of course he has to accept it.

But this is the time. Conor is for the first time feeling beatable at lightweight, he can still tell himself he is the best at featherweight, and he can use that confidence to get back into his groove. They are both coming off a loss. Max would love the money, the chance to avenge his loss, and to get the victory over the belt holder who never lot the belt. And I would love to see it.

conor said he cant

McGregor made 145 vs Aldo and Mendes without the IV
Has never missed weight and is 170 soaking wet
He was 8 pounds bigger than Volk was vs Mendes against Khabib
No reason to think he can’t make 145 if he really decided to(especially with the extra hydration time)

If McGregor beats Max at 145 it would take a brave man to not call him GOAT at 145
Wins over 3 of the 5 greatest Featherweights of all time all in their primes, great featherweight

Edit:Volk weighed 4.5 lbs less than McGregor and he’s a featherweight
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-only-had-4-5-pound-advantage-on-amanda-nunes
Shut up. Jesus.

He’s not ever making 45. EVER.
Realistically he fights once more (loses) and is officially done.

@WhosTheBoss why can’t he make 145? Please give me links or at least a explanation at least.
He isn’t dieting like he once was and is 170 on a full stomach
Holloway and Ortega are both bigger
He has never missed weight or had a weight related issue, it’s a hard cut no doubt but one I have no doubts about him making

He has at least two fights left
The next one
If he wins
Khabib afterward
If he loses Diaz

Lol Conor last made 145 4 years ago when he was 26 and his coach said he was done with 145 after the Aldo fight. He's 30-31 now and he is complaining about the weight cut to 155 and wants a 165 division. You do the math.

Conor doesn't even deserve Max anyways, let alone make 145 again.

Conor would have to start injecting cocaine to make 145.

@WhosTheBoss why can’t he make 145? Please give me links or at least a explanation at least.
He isn’t dieting like he once was and is 170 on a full stomach
Holloway and Ortega are both bigger
He has never missed weight or had a weight related issue, it’s a hard cut no doubt but one I have no doubts about him making

He has at least two fights left
The next one
If he wins
Khabib afterward
If he loses Diaz
He can’t make 45 because

1) he’s not dedicated
2) no more IVs
3) he struggled immensely to make it (looked like a holocaust survivor)
4) see above + major point here... IF he could make it... HE WOULD. That’s his only shot at dominating opponents. His whole schtick and what made him superhuman was fighting much smaller opponents.

@WhosTheBoss
Let’s get into it
  1. How do you know he’s not dedicated? Do you know him? Like I said he’s weight is 170 without dieting for featherweight,
  2. McGregor made 145 twice without IVs, against mendes and Aldo, next
  3. Like I said it was a hard cut but looks can deceive he always looked great on fight night and like I said NEVER HAD A WEIGHT ISSUE, khabib and max have had more weight problems and still make weight. At 155 he looks like he could cut an extra 10 lbs
  4. Financially McGregor has loads of money fights at 155, at featherweight there is nothing there especially with Holloway coming off a loss. Plus he likely is excited by the challenge at 55, after losing to Nate he wanted to run it back immediately and he wants to fight khabib again, not run away to featherweight
  5. All in all there is no evidence he can’t make 145 if he really wanted to

Why can’t Conor make 145 anymore? What evidence supports that claim? Conor isn’t dieting and is smaller than guys like max and Ortega
Somebody tell me why he can’t? I bet you can’t

I believe he can make the weight b/c he's never proven he can't. But he doesn't want to and doesn't have to. At this point he can dictate to the UFC what weight class he wants to fight in. If he wants a 145er but at a catch weight of 150 then he'll get that. Most likely he'll stay at 155 to fight 145ers and every single one of them would be willing to "move up" to fight him there. So why cut the weight and put yourself through the misery?

@Koimpact the only difference Diaz is about 15 lbs bigger
2 inches taller and has about 8 inches in reach
He also has the BJJ to scare the shit out of McGregor
If McGregor drops Holloway he will not be scared of going in for the kill since Holloway doesn’t have much for him on the Mat(Nate is a second degree Gracie black belt for context)

Imo McGregor dominates the first 3 rounds then max comes on strong but not enough to win the fight
He just lacks power and BJJ
McGregor could even land a takedown or two
Conor also has better cardio at 145 due to dieting

Mcgregor by TKO or close Decision

I can't see McGregor dropping Max. That chin is just insane. I don't really see the ground game being an issue. In terms of boxing I think Max has better footwork than Nate and can throw with volume and pressure more efficiently. Lol I don't think Conor has the cardio to keep up with Holloway. Holloway just keeps coming and never lets you take a break with his relentless pressure. He'll just keep peppering you with shots until you wilt when you start to slow down. McGregor might take the 1st round but I think outside of that Max will break him down

Back