Time for Hollaway vs McGragor 2 at Featherweight

doozer

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I mean if McGragor can still reasonably make the cut and if things don't get out of hand for him legally. And of course he has to accept it.

But this is the time. Conor is for the first time feeling beatable at lightweight, he can still tell himself he is the best at featherweight, and he can use that confidence to get back into his groove. They are both coming off a loss. Max would love the money, the chance to avenge his loss, and to get the victory over the belt holder who never lot the belt. And I would love to see it.

Skeletor McGregor is gone brah.

Would love to see the rematch but not sure if Conor is up for it.

McGregor would need to go on a 2 week meth bender for any chance to make 145 without an iv ever again

McGregor made 145 vs Aldo and Mendes without the IV
Has never missed weight and is 170 soaking wet
He was 8 pounds bigger than Volk was vs Mendes against Khabib
No reason to think he can’t make 145 if he really decided to(especially with the extra hydration time)

If McGregor beats Max at 145 it would take a brave man to not call him GOAT at 145
Wins over 3 of the 5 greatest Featherweights of all time all in their primes, great featherweight

Edit:Volk weighed 4.5 lbs less than McGregor and he’s a featherweight
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-only-had-4-5-pound-advantage-on-amanda-nunes

Last edited:
If they were to fight again it will be at LW only. Conor is done at 145.

Just a rubbish idea. McGregor isn’t a fighter these days, and is NEVER making FW legally.

tenor.gif

Just a rubbish idea. McGregor isn’t a fighter these days, and is NEVER making FW legally.

tenor.gif
Why can’t he make 145? Holloway has had more problems making weight than McGregor has! How is mcgregor not a fighter? That’s GSP. He fought in October and is currently suspended
He will fight again

Why can’t he make 145? Holloway has had more problems making weight than McGregor has! How is mcgregor not a fighter? That’s GSP. He fought in October and is currently suspended
He will fight again
Thenewsguy/TNG returns..
<36>

I wish 145 McGregor could come back, but I'm resigned to the fact that he is gone forever.

01b-Conor-McGregor-UFC-194-w.jpg

FW lol at LW it makes sense, funny how soo many were saying that Max would trouble most LW's including Conor and Tony, now that he loses to Dustin its like he should never fight at LW again lol

Connor cant make that weight, but it would be a smart fight for him if he could. Another crack at gold against a guy freash off a loss.

Gtfoh suggesting Conor ever makes 145 again.

Why can’t Conor make 145 anymore? What evidence supports that claim? Conor isn’t dieting and is smaller than guys like max and Ortega
Somebody tell me why he can’t? I bet you can’t

Conor isn't gonna risk that brain damage for a fight like that. Holloway has a Diaz style of fighting that doesn't bode well for McGregor. It's just that Holloway has better TDD and arguably sharper boxing. Good luck cracking that granite chin

Poirier took Max's soul. Mark my words - he will never be the same after that loss. Even Max admitted he had a full training camp with no injury and expected to win. He is done.

McGregor made 145 vs Aldo and Mendes without the IV
Has never missed weight and is 170 soaking wet
He was 8 pounds bigger than Volk was vs Mendes against Khabib
No reason to think he can’t make 145 if he really decided to(especially with the extra hydration time)

If McGregor beats Max at 145 it would take a brave man to not call him GOAT at 145
Wins over 3 of the 5 greatest Featherweights of all time all in their primes, great featherweight

Edit:Volk weighed 4.5 lbs less than McGregor and he’s a featherweight
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-only-had-4-5-pound-advantage-on-amanda-nunes
There is rumours Conor used iv for those fights nothing confirmed obviously .but yea it's components knowledge with his people he would never attempt 145 again

Back