Tim Sylvia not cleared by Mohegan Commission to fight last night.

That shirt...LOL

Go on his Youtube page and see his work out regiment. It will answer all questions

Doesn't really look to be THAT fat. But he's over 2 meters tall. He will go over 400 soon, now that he won't fight anymore.

Big Timmeh announced his retirement after not being cleared. Guess there was some abnormality on an MRI. The doctor said it "could be something, could be nothing".

I was gonna start a thread on the retirement earlier today, but figured no one would care.

You guys remember when he fought Abe Wagner on some HDNet Fights card?

#LeaveTheMemoriesAlone

I just don't get it! I used to train all the time lift weights etc but I kept getting injuried, started my own business so I decided to stop, the point I'm making is I would never let myself get like that, I'll always be in shape no matter what. How can Tim just allow himself to turn into such a fat slob?

I have always figured the guy would get in shape and come back to have a decent run in the UFC, boy was I wrong.

Fuck Abe wagner , mercer, and tims fat ass

He could have had one more chance and he blows it by coming in 100 over the limit. Its fucking disappointing

Big Timmeh announced his retirement after not being cleared. Guess there was some abnormality on an MRI. The doctor said it "could be something, could be nothing".

I was gonna start a thread on the retirement earlier today, but figured no one would care.

Now Timmah can focus on his true passion hotdog eating contests!

Wow, something isn't right with Tim.. aside from his weight - he is listed at 6'8 and I do remember him looking the part in the UFC.. in that pic, his opponent is listed at 6'0. Tim looks maybe 6'4 hunching down to 6'2 under burden of weight in that pic..

Back