Tim Sylvia not cleared by Mohegan Commission to fight last night.

please no Timmeh

4242.jpg

Butterbean before KSW 14 weighed more than 441 lbs (200kg+). The scale was 200 kg so I do not know how many actually weighed. :icon_cry2

(watch from 4:50 minutes)
[YT]UEDATXoX3wA?t=4m50s[/YT]

If I was Pudz or Juliano Coutinho I wouldn't have accepted fighting Butterbean and Sylvia, respectively. What if they die of a heart attack during the fight? That's some unhealthy and irresponsible shit going on right there. I'm glad Tim was not allowed to continue to step into the cage/ring.

If I was Pudz or Juliano Coutinho I wouldn't have accepted fighting Butterbean and Sylvia, respectively. What if they die of a heart attack during the fight? That's some unhealthy and irresponsible shit going on right there. I'm glad Tim was not allowed to continue to step into the cage/ring.
Well, Butterbean was always fat, it's not like a gained a ton of weight during his career. With Syliva, it's a different story... something's definitely wrong there including something psychological, obviously.

Tim was 305 for the Pudz fight, out of shape a bit but nowhere near this or any reason to not accept the fight. The reason Pudz shouldn't have taken that fight was he was very inexperienced and Sylvia was a former ufc champ who made him tap to strikes.

If Tim had been 371 Pudz might have won.

Sad to see him like this though. He's been inactive for a while, throughout his career he fought quite regularly and that might have something to do with it but 371lbs is crazy.

However, it was Pudz that gassed in that fight. Showed major heart, though, he literally turned blue like a smurf from lack of oxygen but he kept fighting until his muscles literally quit moving.

He cut using the Dolce diet but got carried away with the rehydration?

He derserves it for coming in looking like that, lazy as fuck

The absence of weightlimit at SHW is not supposed to be taken as a challenge.

Where's GooberTaylor when you need him?

Well, Butterbean was always fat, it's not like a gained a ton of weight during his career. With Syliva, it's a different story... something's definitely wrong there including something psychological, obviously.

Butterbean might seem like he has been fat his entire career, which is true, but he "only" weighed around 300lbs give or take in his boxing prime. Hes put on a good 140lbs+ throughout his career, which is an insane weight gain by any standards.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I would not mind see a list of his daily diet.
Must be an interesting read.

what team was Timmah with? Did nobody tell him he was getting fat?
Some friends..

Back