Tim Means is a BAMF

Lol
niko.gif

Definitely a Means to an End

eyJpdSI6IjlhNGRkMTIxNTM1YmUyYjY5OGQyMzM4OTc0MDk5ZjllOThiMjAyZDIzY2NjY2RiMDExNmQ0ZTg5NjJiZWFlMjkiLCJ3IjozMDAsImgiOjIwMCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6NH0.webp

fair points. Wasn’t referring to skill level as much as I was referring to a concept. A journeyman who is never in a boring fight and has well rounded skills. He’s not Lytle level, but he’s still my boy! A gift from the gods of just bleed.

Basically, if he’s fighting, you know it’s gonna be a good fight. It’s either going to be a gritty banger, a brutal finish, or he goes out on his shield. Just wanted to give him his props for being one of the few fighters who’s always entertaining.
Right on man. That's fair.

Tim Means comes to throw down every time and I certainly appreciate it.
Kill or be killed or go down swinging.

I guess you caught me being a bit of a Lytle fan, but yes I can totally see and agree with the same warrior spirit.
Fair play there.

well he did do a 4 year prison sentence for beating a man that broke into his house meth is a helluva a drug so who knows what actually went down but he certainly turned his life around.

Im pretty sure he was on the Meth too. But I meant since he’s been in the UFC.

this was so toxic to read. these guys go in there and bleed for you and that's really how it is wow

Meth is the best fighting base, pretty much

War The DirtyBurd always been a fan
he’s gotten chinny but he still bangs with the flock

I’m not gonna read that but like the kids say, let him cook

Gotta respect the man for fights and longevity. Had a super close fight with Belal as well.

He means business

But fighting is just a means to an end for him

But by al means, rant on ts

Why? What did he do to you?
He's at least some combination of fucking dumb and/or dirty.

Who knew a fighter who’s never caused any amount of controversy and is also extremely exciting & violent like Means could have haters.
I can explain a bit of the controversy, I just gotta get back to my computer. It's real early for a sat morning

Back