Tim Means is a BAMF

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Drunk rant incoming.

First off, Tim Means deserves a better thread. I admit that. But I’m on my phone and I’m not a gif master.

I just wanted to give love to Tim Means for being a saint of the Church of Just Bleed.

I challenge anyone to find a boring Tim Means fight. And it doesn’t count if someone wrestlefucked him. Which, even then, I can’t think of any fights where he’s been wrestlefucked.

He’s a well rounded fighter. Dangerous on the feet, dangerous on the mat, dangerous against the cage. And he always brings heat. He fights to finish. I can’t think of any fight where he doesn’t go for the finish; win or lose.

In my opinion, he’s the modern Chris Lytle. Just a well rounded BAMF who’s a problem for anyone they face because of their toughness and ring smarts.

I challenge you to find a boring Tim Means fights. Yes, he’s lost fights. Even when he loses he’s entertaining.

so I wanted to take a moment, in hopes that he browses the glorious lands of sherdog, so that he can be praised as a true disciple of Just Bleed and get the love he deserves.

just bleed bless.

Lol
niko.gif

Means got taken down repeatedly by Jorge Masvidal

Means is pretty much the definition of BAMF styled fights.

There has easily been 10 cards I didn't realize Tim was on and as he gets announced next, I'm immediately excited. Absolutely does not matter who his opponent is, you are going to get a fight.

Last edited:
Back