Tim & Erics Billion Dollar Movie

I personally didn't like the Taquito character.

It was basically just John C. Reilly playing Casey Tatum.

The movie needed some Married News Team action imo.

Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of Taquito either. He was kind of off-putting.

Movie sucked beyond belief, never liked Tim and Eric so I don't know why I even saw it in the first place.

Taquito rapping was hilarious....*coughs up blood* oh its natural ...I'm not meant long for this world

I liked it, definitely a lot better than I expected.

Fans of the show will love it no doubt, but to anyone else it'll just seem like one giant ridiculous inside joke.

I give it a 7/10, definitely a lot better than the ATHF movie.

Don't you dare talk shit about the ATHF movie.

The Drum Solo of Life!

I think most Tim and Eric stuff is pretty hit or miss. Sometimes it's hilarious and sometimes it's just bizarre. The thing is, even when it's not funny it's still entertaining to me. "The Terrys" is probably my favorite piece by these artists.

I'm going to have to start watching the show now

Their "misses" (as opposed to hits) are so terrible that it takes more creativity to do it in the way they do than most other peoples'/shows' hits, so it forces you to keep mulling it over in your brain why (and how) they could/would do that

I like things THIS way! I don't want things TO CHANGE!

Easily my favorite T&E thing ever

[YT]5p0QtJMKt1s[/YT]
[YT]3EQcvKCFFW4[/YT]
[YT]Nx6LAT-FqxU[/YT]

I like things THIS way! I don't want things TO CHANGE!

I think my favorite part of the movie is the whole concept of how he just stole the kid.

Then he asks the guy "how's it goin? how's your family" the way the guy looks at him cracks me up everytime

I think my favorite part of the movie is the whole concept of how he just stole the kid.

Then he asks the guy "how's it goin? how's your family" the way the guy looks at him cracks me up everytime

Ahaha yeah man. He just fucking abducts the kid. While they're driving around on that security cart, the dad is just lonesome as hell because he wants his child. ahahah

[YT]drYpXvQOWms[/YT]
[YT]Pp6pbegiG1Y[/YT]

Last edited:
I'm going to have to start watching the show now

You never watched the show?! No wonder you're so hyped on the movie lol. The show is the exact same way albeit less cohesive. Puppet dude, old guy, and the ever talented Dr. Steve Brule.are my favorite bits. You'll love it.

Gonna watch some episodes today

"JEFFREY!!!!..jeffrey" *back to mopping*

Back