Tim & Erics Billion Dollar Movie

El Chimpo

Cruel Man
Platinum Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen this ? lmao....what a ridiculous movie...you cant help but laugh

posted via tacquitor

I saw it one day, I wasn't a fan of tim and Eric, surprising considering I was a stoner, but thought it was pretty funny, now I enjoy their show even. Even though I'm sober, but I can imagine...

Watched it a few days ago. Still not sure exactly what I saw lol.

I liked it, definitely a lot better than I expected.

Fans of the show will love it no doubt, but to anyone else it'll just seem like one giant ridiculous inside joke.

I give it a 7/10, definitely a lot better than the ATHF movie.

I saw it one day, I wasn't a fan of tim and Eric, surprising considering I was a stoner, but thought it was pretty funny, now I enjoy their show even. Even though I'm sober, but I can imagine...

ive seen the shows commercials and thought it was dumb...my uncle and i watched the movie and we both died laughing

Watched it a few days ago. Still not sure exactly what I saw lol.

i cant get the scene with the kid out of my head "like a shiny new toy, you are my boy" lol

Will Forte is fucking hilarious.

For someone sober your av makes me want to trip because its trippy man.

I don't think I'll ever forget the scene where the group of cult children shit all over Eric's legs.

huge fan of the show, was indifferent with the movie. i dunno....still, tim and eric are geniuses.

I don't think I'll ever forget the scene where the group of cult children shit all over Eric's legs.

All the while tim was shoving his mushroom tip in erics love

i "rented" it on amazon before it came out for the price of a movie ticket and had access to it for 48 hours. good deal. i would much rather do that again then go to the theater and deal with a bunch of bs.

anyways, i enjoyed the movie. big fan of tim and eric.

sponsored by E-Z Swords

The Johnny Depp impersonater was pure gold. The whole movie at the beginning was perfection to be honest.

the fact that they blew through the billion dollars while only putting out 3 minutes of movie slays me

I liked their show for a while. When I first saw the movie, I don't know if I was too fucked up, sober, or what. I thought the movie was pretty whack. After some time, I decided to watch the movie again. I found it fucking hilarious. I've watched it multiple times since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back